First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The B&P is a lot less extensive than I expected. Here I was planning on dedicating an afternoon or weekend to pricing... but if I know I'm sticking with OBX it's just ticking a few checkboxes. I have to almost try to make work for myself by comparing other trims.

Anticipated 52k, ended at 51k + delivery. But I'll likely drop a few options once I get the actual driver involved. Though come on Ford, $1500 to get a car from Michigan to Wisconsin? Expedition was $1,000 (Kentucky) and Milan was $1700 (Mexico). You should be closer to the Kentucky price.

I'm happy to see the ugly keypad is a separate option. I can buy the same thing on eBay for a little cheaper, then try to hack it together to be a less-ugly style in body color.

Last edited:

JAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No where...the B&P was a giant F.U. To anyone planning to buy a manual.

Sponsored

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a BB on order but may move down to the Base. I'm trying to justify the almost $5K differential for some nice-to-haves. I'm paying cash, and nearing retirement, so I want to be smart about this. I'll do the Granger pricing comparison (where I have my reservation). However, I can be convinced...

Base with my desired options.
Ford Bronco Where did your B&P pricing land? Base

Big Bend with my desired options.
Ford Bronco Where did your B&P pricing land? BB

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

46-48k. Was surprised I could load out a BD in that range... but I just cant shake the feeling I'll end up hating MGV seats. On the other hand the WT with the discount puts me in that range and the camo cloth looks fucking sweet (but I'd miss the bumpers). OBX like I originally thought is completely out of the picture since apparently standard AT doesnt discount anything.

What I really wanna know is do we get the 210 axle with squatch or not? Thought B&P would answer that.

Also, if I could know my damn delivery date before placing order I'd probably go WT w/ Lux if it's going to be 12mo from now. Since I'll have no clue I'm probably sticking to mid.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

About $37k, before Granger discount and taxes. For what I want B&P worked fine.

Black Diamond, 2-dr 2.3L manual, A51. Pretty much stock, probably only adding the roof rack, maybe. Everything else I'll look aftermarket, majority of what I want is on Amazon.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My build here is a lot more. Probably close to $4,000 more than my Jeep build. 2 Door Willys vs Badlands. I’m probably getting more vehicle with the Ford. I’m going to have to think about it.
I'm sitting at $56k with the Bronco and a lil less 60k on the Jeep, told my wife this AM and she thought it was going to be $70k to $80k.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

About $37k, before Granger discount and taxes. For what I want B&P worked fine.

Black Diamond, 2-dr 2.3L manual, A51. Pretty much stock, probably only adding the roof rack, maybe. Everything else I'll look aftermarket, majority of what I want is on Amazon.
This, there's always one dealer offering deals on accessories.

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
60.5k for the 2Dr BadSquatch, and 56k for the 4Dr Outer Banks for the wife to replace her 4runner.

ChrisKz

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sitting at $56k with the Bronco and a lil less 60k on the Jeep, told my wife this AM and she thought it was going to be $70k to $80k.
To be fair, I may not be doing a good Apples to Apples. I ended up playing around a little more with different models. Specifically, the Big Bend and Black Diamond vs the Willys and those prices seem closer, if not cheaper than the Jeep.

Both Ford and Jeep do some things that make me scratch my head. For Jeep - Steel bumper an option for Freedom and Rubicon and I don't think any others. Ford - the Signature LED lights can come on the Big Bend but not Black Diamond. The limitations on wheel and tire combos both have are mind boggling.

I've also been pretty disappointed that no a la-carte options with Ford for the heated steering wheel and B&O sound system. Some models don't offer the LUX pkg and even for the ones that do offer it I don't want to pay $5,000 more. My guess is that this is like the MIC hard top. Ford has determined with high demand they don't have to offer those as stand alone options. It almost makes me want to wait a year.

jtzako

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Without adding a winch+mount (that is waaay over priced) a bit over $57k. (though I think the price is wrong, some things did not display a price and probably should have) I'm disappointed in the winch cost and lack of synthetic line option as well as no onboard air.
As it stands I probably wont keep my reservation but there's still time until I have to decide.

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
$53.9 for a 2 door Wildtrak
Sponsored