Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I do not believe Ford is looking for amicable anything. Looking at where extrapolation drops my order, picking a number near the middle of the anticipated allocations given by benevolent dispensation from Ford; What day do order banks open up for 2023? (which is not necessarily a deal breaker (was a mod top guy and still might be if I am waiting until then anyway), but it does give every other car maker on the planet the chance to poach my sale until my number comes up.)
Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow. Thanks for the transparency Zach. Hard to believe my 7/14 10pm res might not even make it for 2022. Luckily I can wait as I would not give any other dealer my business! @Zach@Granger if you see this I'm still waiting on my updated Echosign doc!
I’m not ready to throw in the towel yet, but if I do I’ll see what Zach can do on a F150 platinum

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whelp.

Finally had my wife excited about the Bronco after the Vegas Off-Roadeo. I'm in the 500-600 range, I guess I would not see the truck until the mid-cycle refresh.

Based on my running product launches and brand management, this is fumble after fumble after fumble. Unbelievable. Here's to holding out hope Ford gets the supply chain issues in line and starts busting these out non-stop. Maybe early 2023 happens by some miracle.

I'll hang in there for now since I wanted the Bronco in the second half of 2022. However, at this rate, the new 4Runner becomes an option as well as Tundra and Tremor F150.

Last edited:

Go_Galt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is extremely helpful, much appreciated.

I too was curious about how the numbers looked, but didn't want to be the 175th guy calling a staff that is already fielding 1,000+ Emails, submitting 1,000+ orders, etc.

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is very appreciated. I am guessing I am number 682.

My internal struggle is if I am waiting for Ford to do the right thing or for others reservation holders to bail out of their spot in line… So, I need about 500 of you to bow out and buy a Jeep or Sport from Granger in the next month or so…

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Whelp.

Finally had my wife excited about the Bronco after the Vegas Off-Roadeo. I'm in the 500-600 range, I guess I would not see the truck until the mid-cycle refresh.

Based on my running product launches and brand management, this is fumble after fumble after fumble. Unbelievable. Here's to holding our hope Ford gets the supply chain issues in line and starts busting these out non-stop. Maybe early 2023 happens by some miracle.

I'll hang in there for now since I wanted the Bronco in the second half of 2022. However, at this rate, the new 4Runner becomes an option as well as Tundra and Tremor F150.
Ram Rebel very similar to Tremor. I’ve been shopping too. Granger can do business on both. Good luck to you.

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My internal struggle is if I am waiting for Ford to do the right thing or for others reservation holders to bail out of their spot in line… So, I need about 500 of you to bow out and buy a Jeep or Sport from Granger in the next month or so…
I'm just under 500. This week I am going to face the music and either
a. Get a used TDI wagon to replace my 225k mile Xterra and stay and wait at Granger or
b. Transfer to a local dealer that will put MSRP or better into writing if one exists.

Maybe, just maybe, Ford will realize the problem they have and build reservations first if they have the parts, and allocate dealer stock when they don't.

JustinC

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, sorry we've been buried. Pm me and I'll get it handled.
Hey Zach, I emailed Hunter but didn't get a response. My email with my vin seemed to disappear and when I reached out to Ford, they told me that my order is in processing and it doesn't show a vin anymore as it's no longer a MY21. Did you guys get notified of them canceling my build?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey Zach, I emailed Hunter but didn't get a response. My email with my vin seemed to disappear and when I reached out to Ford, they told me that my order is in processing and it doesn't show a vin anymore as it's no longer a MY21. Did you guys get notified of them canceling my build?
Email me [email protected] with your information. That doesn't make sense to me. I'll dig into it though.

Go_Galt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm somewhere between 50 and 75, and if the February-March allocation numbers roll out and it's looking unlikely or even dubious that I'll have a Bronco for the summer, Granger is getting me a 2-door Rubicon.

So there's one at least.

Sponsored

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He was out today when I called. They are swamped, good luck.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They sell Ram too . I may go the fullsize truck route. Rebel or 1500 Laramie. Same pricing as Jeep.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What a class act Zach@Granger

and the whole team are! You do Albert's Memory Proud!
Sponsored