First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also keep in mind commodity restrictions. Just because you're #900 in line doesn't mean you'll be built in 2029, it could mean an early build date if you have a manual big bend soft top with no other options because Ford needs to fill an allocation slot but nothing else is buildable
Finally someone is seeing the big picture. It’s all a educated guess on when your build will be pulled.
Sponsored

MNbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Tremor, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

207, hoping for 2022

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The Maverick doesn't have the same kind of hype and backlog as the Bronco. Have to be honest I'm tempted by it especially the 40 MPG! Some reviewers are reporting 43 MPG! If only I can talk myself out of AWD.
A4re you still getting a Bronco? If so, there's the reason to not get AWD :) At least for me, thats my justification for going Hybrid on the Maverick. For daily stuff, the hybrid makes sense, but the Bronco will be there if I need the extra oomph.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
About 550/900. With a bit of commodities luck my wife could be a late MY 23? If enough people switch to get theirs earlier.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
About 550/900. With a bit of commodities luck my wife could be a late MY 23? If enough people switch to get theirs earlier.
It also really depends on how well Granger does next year and what their allocation is for 2023. I think they are going to hit it out of the park in terms of sales so their 2023 Bronco allocation could be really good. I am hoping Ford fills all remaining orders in 2023 and doesnt make us all get jeeps instead.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally someone is seeing the big picture. It’s all a educated guess on when your build will be pulled.
Stranger things have happened... LOL.

It's a 2 door Race Race WildTrak with Lux and Tow... May the odds be ever in your favor.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
It also really depends on how well Granger does next year and what their allocation is for 2023. I think they are going to hit it out of the park in terms of sales so their 2023 Bronco allocation could be really good. I am hoping Ford fills all remaining orders in 2023 and doesnt make us all get jeeps instead.
I think a lot of folks will move their orders to another dealer. It's really the only option if you want your car in a reasonable time. Waiting over two years for a mass production vehicle just doesn't make sense for most people, especially after everyone's already waited a year or more.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As 1 of the 170+ CO bronco order owners who went through Granger. I thought Ford wanted to get their Broncos out on the roads and in heavy jeep-populated areas?

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been saying this all summer, they throw darts at build sheets on the wall lol.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You all want to move your orders, transfer now to the nearest autonation.

Ford Bronco Where do I stand in line?? - Granger Ford Customers 1634698282203

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reactions: sjp

ShroederK

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have less that zero interest in giving any of the disreputable dealers my business in order to possibly get one sooner.
That’s a little strong. We hear about random dealers laying the pipe to order holders but I don’t think that’s the norm. The people that don’t get charged ADM just don’t post about positive experiences as ferociously as the ones that get screwed. There are plenty of dealers outside of the 6G three that are honest. Reward them if you can find them

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lol, I screwed myself. I reserved in September, then tempted by the October deal. AND I purposefully ordered late to maximize my down payment. By the time I'm built I may have 75% down payment. lol.

Chris S

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla '18 M3 Perf & '22 MY Perf, '19 MX-5 Club,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the update, Zach! I'm pissed at Ford for screwing you and your reservation holders like this, but I love the way y'all do business and would rather wait to buy from Granger than pay big markups elsewhere.
Sponsored