Laserdoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's refreshing in this day and age of sub-par customer service and a tone of mediocrity, that an individual such as Zach, strives to go above and beyond!

Last edited:

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
July 14th and earlier should be fine.

Seriously folks as is usually the case with a high profile vehicle launch this backlog isn't going to last. My guess is by this time next year there will be plenty of Broncos on dealer lots and you won't need or care about a reservation. There will be used ones as well. Remember the P.T Cruiser, Mazda RX8, and others? We are in a time of fast rising gas prices and that is only going to get worse. I could be wrong, production disruptions could play into it as they did this year. Nevertheless I would be surprised if there isn't rows and rows of Broncos by the end of 23.
lol.
Ford Bronco Where do I stand in line?? - Granger Ford Customers spongebob-squarepants-spongebob

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you give us an opinion on this: There are an estimated 110,000 orders remaining...pushed to MY22. We have been told MAP can produce 500 Bronco-Rangers per shift which is 1,000 a day (2 shifts). The planned mix is 60% Broncos to 40% Ranger = 600 Broncos a day X 6 days a week x 4.3 weeks a month = 15,480 per month. 110,000 divided by 15,480 = 7=8 months. Theoretically, with available parts....Ford could have ALL this back log of reservation holders-orders all built by mid-August. So why can't they get this done? Or is something else going on they won't tell us about....like other stock being made, further parts issues (that they are aware of and won't tell us)? I am worried I won't even get mine in 2022 now. I supported my small town Dealer too.
they can't get it done because they don't have the parts to build those kind of numbers right now

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

they can't get it done because they don't have the parts to build those kind of numbers right now
But we have another brand new release, the Maverick....showing up on lots for sale. I get some supply issues but for reservation holders from July 2020, maybe not even getting their orders delivered in 2022..........Ford needs to do better!

Sponsored

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
But we have another brand new release, the Maverick....showing up on lots for sale. I get some supply issues but for reservation holders from July 2020, maybe not even getting their orders delivered in 2022..........Ford needs to do better!
The Maverick doesn't have the same kind of hype and backlog as the Bronco. Have to be honest I'm tempted by it especially the 40 MPG! Some reviewers are reporting 43 MPG! If only I can talk myself out of AWD.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you Zach. I'm actually better off than I thought. :)

But because of Ford that's not saying much. I've decided that I'm just going to stick it out to the end, and I'll update my order every year until it takes. When the thing arrives I'll decide then if I still want it, or if I'm going to let Granger have it as dealer stock. There's no way in hell I'm giving my reservation slot back to Ford so they can build it, and give it to one of the whiny ass mega dealers.

Last edited:

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Maverick doesn't have the same kind of hype and backlog as the Bronco. Have to be honest I'm tempted by it especially the 40 MPG! Some reviewers are reporting 43 MPG! If only I can talk myself out of AWD.
My point was that they have the parts and are building it (Maverick)!!!!!!! It is brand new and released after the Bronco. I just came from re-ordering my Bronco....my Dealer has almost as many Maverick orders as Broncos. Any bet which one's end up in garages first?

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Even if @Ford Motor Company company can get all the parts they want they have broken their promise about building reservations before stock. With the 2022 allocation formula the big dealers will get stock units years before Grangers gets all of their reservations filled.
#ReservationsOverAllocations

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@Zach@Granger , Thanks for the update. Since I’m a mid October build, looks like you’ll be selling at least 1 sport in 22. I’ll give it to my wife when ‘25 comes along. I’m guessing there is no rush to bug anyone regarding my build at this point unless it helps you in anyway or protects from mid year price increases.

Sponsored

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Tried to brush off my Excel skills. You can see the initial surge of the orders and the secondary bump through October due to GrangOctober effect. My order is end of October, if I would be the beginning of October, much better position.
Frankly I believe Ford will need to do something with the remaining 2021 reservations at the end of 2022.

Ford Bronco Where do I stand in line?? - Granger Ford Customers 1634687916767

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Soooo...never. Thanks Ford!

This makes the wait for a painted mod top less painful I guess?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yay... I am getting closer to 900!!!!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tried to brush off my Excel skills. You can see the initial surge of the orders and the secondary bump through October due to GrangOctober effect. My order is end of October, if I would be the beginning of October, much better position.
Frankly I believe Ford will need to do something with the remaining 2021 reservations at the end of 2022.

1634687916767.png
I am going to have to ask where all those November 2020 mail in ballots, I mean reservations, came from...

BTW for people who don't understand this... It's called transparency!
Sponsored