Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2020 Subaru Forester Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After a low-grade temptation from a local dealer's MSRP offer, I've decided to ride this out with Granger. Another Oct. 1 reservation holder, sitting in the mid 400s.

The local Upstate SC dealer told me I would be somewhere in their order bank between 45-50. They wouldn't share first-month allotment numbers of 22 - the main reason I didn't go with this offer was they wanted me to place a new order and not transfer my existing reservation.

I'm curious to see which of our builds get built this year.
My build;
2 Door OBX - Oxford White
2.7 liter
Advanced 4x4
Lux
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After a low-grade temptation from a local dealer's MSRP offer, I've decided to ride this out with Granger. Another Oct. 1 reservation holder, sitting in the mid 400s.

The local Upstate SC dealer told me I would be somewhere in their order bank between 45-50. They wouldn't share first-month allotment numbers of 22 - the main reason I didn't go with this offer was they wanted me to place a new order and not transfer my existing reservation.

My build;
2.7 liter
Advanced 4x4
Lux
Nice build... Similar to my 2021 build.

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
What am I missing here? I appreciate seeing the numbers, but I also understand that Granger will deliver a bunch of Broncos this year. Do these numbers reflect total reservations, or the ones left after deliveries have been made (to date)? I understand that Ford cobbled together a bunch of Broncos based on available parts and made deliveries out of order in some cases. However, what I would like to know is where I stand in the remaining open, unfilled reservations?

DrunkingtonBear

Base
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My build;
2.7 liter
Advanced 4x4
Lux
Who did you go to in the Upstate? Iā€™m from Greenville and was considering switching to a local place instead of waiting for a 2023. Still havenā€™t made that decision yet but Iā€™m number 267 at Stephenā€™s which is UNLIKELY to be a 2022, I can say with confidence.

deznut

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks Zack...kinda confused...based on the column titled "Reservation No." and your recap above the chart;
1)If we divide the "Reservation No." by 12 ( 12 months) that equals your monthly allocation???....Example: 7/16/2020 is 200 ( divided by 12) = your (monthly) allocation is 16 Broncos? is this correct?
2) As pointed out in previous posts, Ford has the production capacity , but lacks material...in order to reach my date (3/18/2021.....btw I have "99" my order to 2023) you have to receive an allocation of over 66 broncos a month!
3)I'm assuming your allocation numbers will increase as the year progresses ...is there anyway to update us on your allocation numbers on a quarterly(?) basis ( or update this chart as Broncos are delivered?)
4)Thanks again for all you have done and shared with us.

Sponsored

StedeBonnett

Outer Banks
First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Who did you go to in the Upstate? Iā€™m from Greenville and was considering switching to a local place instead of waiting for a 2023. Still havenā€™t made that decision yet but Iā€™m number 267 at Stephenā€™s which is UNLIKELY to be a 2022, I can say with confidence.
Howdy Neighbor, I talked with Benson in Easleyā€¦ seem like nice people.

DrunkingtonBear

Base
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Howdy Neighbor, I talked with Benson in Easleyā€¦ seem like nice people.
I originally had my reservation with George Coleman in TR. It seemed like they didnā€™t have a TON of reservations when I talked with them and we had discussed MSRP as the going rate. If/when we get these puppies youā€™re gonna have to show me around a little. I transplanted down here from VA not long ago for work.

sm_cc_03

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Badlands, 2023 Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Zach@Granger do you know how price protection will work for those of us pushed to 2023 or later?

1. Will we keep our 2022 price protection dollar amount ($800 for me as a Base 2D) regardless of choices/options/model selected for our 2022 order?

2. What if we change our order to a different model, would we get that model's price protection next year? (e.g. if I change the order to 2D Badlands, would you get $975 or the 2022 equivalent next year?)

3. Is there a risk that changing to a different model for 2022 would result in losing the price protection entirely for 2023?

Thanks!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger do you know how price protection will work for those of us pushed to 2023 or later?

1. Will we keep our 2022 price protection dollar amount ($800 for me as a Base 2D) regardless of choices/options/model selected for our 2022 order?

2. What if we change our order to a different model, would we get that model's price protection next year? (e.g. if I change the order to 2D Badlands, would you get $975 or the 2022 equivalent next year?)

3. Is there a risk that changing to a different model for 2022 would result in losing the price protection entirely for 2023?

Thanks!
I would assume the methodology would be the same as used for 2022. But don't have a ton of insight into it. I would just think the amount would increase as the base amount of the car increases.

I don't have any more insight into it than that.

sm_cc_03

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Badlands, 2023 Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would assume the methodology would be the same as used for 2022. But don't have a ton of insight into it. I would just think the amount would increase as the base amount of the car increases.

I don't have any more insight into it than that.
Got it, thanks. I'm not necessarily trying to "game the system" but also considering a change in models and didn't want to inadvertently do something that results in a full loss of price protection next year.

Sponsored

ProudestMonkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tweet daily, collecting barely a couple likes here or there. Not even close to enough momentum to affect fords stock price. Realistically that's the only thing that would make Jim Farley change his policy. Until C&D and MT and jalopnik and every major auto news source covers this, just not enough people care.

Hell, half the people on these very forums like to point their fingers at us saying "told ya so"

AKA, there will never be enough momentum for Ford to give a single shit
That's because (more than) half the people on this forum are envious of the deal you guys got, along with the non-confrontational buying experience. While a long wait may sour the overall experience for some, this really should be the model for buying vehicles.

StedeBonnett

Outer Banks
First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I originally had my reservation with George Coleman in TR. It seemed like they didnā€™t have a TON of reservations when I talked with them and we had discussed MSRP as the going rate. If/when we get these puppies youā€™re gonna have to show me around a little. I transplanted down here from VA not long ago for work.
Let's do it - stay in touch. I live in Simpsonville - I expect opportunities for some trail rides happening in our future around here.

Broncolife88

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler LJ, Ford F-150, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im sorry if this has already been answered but I couldn't find it in the search bar or this thread.

If we have a 99 code order with Granger, can we move this to another dealer?

jonboy1225

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A long list of 3 pedalers, and various tow trucks
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh wow this is really depressing.

*Rant warning!!!*

Keep in mind, this IS NO FAULT OF GRANGER FORD!!! They have been awesome to deal with. Their hands are tied, I'm furious with FoMoCo, NOT Granger!

I'm somewhere in the 700s with a 10/31/2021 11:59pm res, Albert informed me I was the LAST Oct res to sneak in (RIP to a wonderful man, was such a pleasure to communicate with)

At the current rate it looks like I'll be pushed to '23 or well beyond.

Had I known things would turn out this way I would've kept my 7/15 reservation and transferred it, my local dealer would not play ball on the price and kinda rude, but did offer me a priority order when I decided to cancel šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø I could have potentially owned my truck by now

This is NOT worth the additional $1000 savings

I've now also lost out on the color I fell in love with (AMB)

Also my second choice as well!! (Rapid Red)

I won't see my Bronco any time in the foreseeable future.

I can't justify paying these insane second-hand prices, they're fetching Super Duty and Mach 1 money.

Really REALLY disappointing situation, I've made leaps and bounds to put myself in the position to make this dream a reality. In a fairly short amout of time, to which I'm pretty proud of myself for... but alas in the end I'm not going to get what I want.

Made sacrifices and missed other opportunities. I stopped buying and selling vehicles, missing out on huge potential profits to keep my cash and credit ready to go.

I'm not out any real money... but I've literally wasted irreplaceable time.... How much is that worth?

Ford f@#$ed up with the allocation scheme big time. Yes, constraints, delays, shutdowns were unavoidable. In the wake of all that they should have trashed the allocation formula and took care of the dedicated early buyers FIRST though šŸ˜”

Granger quickly set themselves up to be Bronco City, USA... A legacy that would carry on like Yenko or Baldwin-Motion into history.

It still will to an extent, but Ford's allocation policy really screwed them. Their dedication to the Bronco brand should have been prioritized instead of lifeless skewed statistics.

@Zach@Granger and the rest of the team:

Thank you very much for your continued dedication, and I'm sorry you guys got screwed along with us buyers. You guys are doing your best, I sold new Fords for a short time, and NEVER saw this kind of transparency and dedication to the customer!!

I am keeping my order intact, but life can take a lot of turns in that amount of time, so we'll see what the future holds

*end rant*

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Im sorry if this has already been answered but I couldn't find it in the search bar or this thread.

If we have a 99 code order with Granger, can we move this to another dealer?
You can no matter the status.
Sponsored