First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
This question has been repeated a lot, so I figured it was time to show as simply as possible where our orders stand in increments, so you can have idea where you stand based upon your timestamp.

Just to recap. We were given an allocation of 11 the first month of 2022 production. So if you estimate 10/month we'd receive 120 Broncos in 2022. If you estimate 20/month, that gets us to 240 for 2022. All times are eastern.

Reservation No.DateTime
257/13/202011:08 PM
507/14/20204:21 AM
757/14/20209:35 AM
1007/14/202012:34 PM
1257/14/20204:11 PM
1507/14/202011:21 PM
1757/15/202010:59 AM
2007/16/20202:43 AM
2257/17/202012:00 AM
2507/19/20203:36 AM
3007/24/209:58 PM
3508/5/20208:48 PM
40010/1/202012:06 AM
45010/1/20201:37 PM
50010/6/20201:06 PM
60010/22/202011:10 PM
70010/29/20209:04 PM
8002/1/20214:46 PM
9006/28/212:29 PM

Also please keep in mind that this is a fluid list. People may transfer in/out, cancel reservations, or choose to hold off until the 2023 Model Year for Painted/Modular Top.

Zach
Can you provide an update to the reservation table you published on Oct 18? Perhaps it hasn't changed much since Ford takes a long time to process dealer moves, but it would be very helpful for folks who want their Broncos before 2024 to know where they stand. Thanks...
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you provide an update to the reservation table you published on Oct 18? Perhaps it hasn't changed much since Ford takes a long time to process dealer moves, but it would be very helpful for folks who want their Broncos before 2024 to know where they stand. Thanks...
I'm really not confident in our overall count right now. The main reason being we aren't automatically notified by Ford if someone transfers from us. So I don't have an accurate idea on our total count.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zach it's good to see you retain your sense of humor in this drama that has unfolded around you and your customers. I wondered how you were managing. Keep up the good attitude! 😄
I'm serious! I want Mystichrome!

Skmarshall

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96 F150, '16 Escape, '19 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is there a deadline for when we have to make our '22 orders? I am in the high #300s on the list so I have not been urgent to make it happen. Does anyone know if it makes a difference having an order or not if I do end up jumping ship to get it faster?

Sponsored

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm really not confident in our overall count right now. The main reason being we aren't automatically notified by Ford if someone transfers from us. So I don't have an accurate idea on our total count.
Zach, have you seen ANY order transfers, versus reservation transfers? There’s a 6G thread underway about the supposed process, but a lot of skepticism developing that there is no process. Folks are beginning to think this was a distraction play on the part of Ford and that no order transfers have been made (and unlikely to ever be made). At the allocation rate you’re getting, some folks could be years out. Perhaps Ford just wants us to place new orders at other dealers? (And sacrifice our time stamp).

I know you’re more impacted than anyone, but appreciate any insight you have. Thanks for engaging with us, as always.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Zach, have you seen ANY order transfers, versus reservation transfers? There’s a 6G thread underway about the supposed process, but a lot of skepticism developing that there is no process. Folks are beginning to think this was a distraction play on the part of Ford and that no order transfers have been made (and unlikely to ever be made). At the allocation rate you’re getting, some folks could be years out. Perhaps Ford just wants us to place new orders at other dealers? (And sacrifice our time stamp).

I know you’re more impacted than anyone, but appreciate any insight you have. Thanks for engaging with us, as always.
I think he has mentioned people have been able to. But I’ll let him share
@Zach@Granger

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think he has mentioned people have been able to. But I’ll let him share
@Zach@Granger
We aren't informed when a transfer happens. We actually can still have the order in our WBDO system if someone transfers. I know we've had requests to transfer in that have been successful, I'm assuming the same on transfers out, but I have no way of verifying unless its a forum member who can share their experience.

Sponsored

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

We aren't informed when a transfer happens. We actually can still have the order in our WBDO system if someone transfers. I know we've had requests to transfer in that have been successful, I'm assuming the same on transfers out, but I have no way of verifying unless its a forum member who can share their experience.
According to FORD customer service, the transfer needs to be approved by the releasing and accepting dealer. If Granger hears nothing about transfers out, that would give credence to the opinion that nothing is happening.

Read the blah-blah of the Ford rep here:

https://www.thedrive.com/news/42716/some-ford-bronco-reservations-could-be-delayed-for-years

"Customers can either wait for their order to be fulfilled with their original dealer or they can transfer their reservation / order to another dealer by contacting the Ford Customer Relationship Center." Maybe DRIVE shall follow up on how many ORDER transfers were done.

22greenfordbronco

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mini cooper, 2020 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why in? I can’t imagine people are banging at the gates to join the list we’re in. But anyone who is willing to transfer now clearly has an early time stamp and just wants to guarantee good pricing. I thought you weren’t going to allow this because you were going to do everything you could do to get us our Broncos asap? This doesn’t feel like this is accomplishing that.

Last edited:

SunnDogg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 1976 Bronco & 1969 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Zach@Granger Any updates on allocations for December and what the potential run rate now looks like? Appreciate the continued transparency.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger Any updates on allocations for December and what the potential run rate now looks like? Appreciate the continued transparency.

We received 11 Broncos for the first month, 20 for the second month of allocation.

I'll write a quick update here shortly.
Sponsored