First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your window sticker should have a 2 digit DSO code in the bottom left. Here’s the DSO decoder-

2D05ECF5-A44F-4471-9DB3-26806165138F.png
That doesn't tell you which rail yard it will be shipped to, it just tells you which region it was ordered from. In my area, the rail yard is about 4 miles from my house and 2 miles from my dealer. https://goo.gl/maps/hjFvXYGE6HvHiJ8fA

Last edited:

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

56 - Davenport on this decoder
Ford Bronco where do the vehicles sent by rail dead end at E3A9B827-F72C-4D11-90B8-0C292BE1FC0A

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My sticker says RAIL, I'm in Norwalk CT, at some point the rail car dead ends and the vehicles are transferred to convoy carriers . Does anybody know where they transfer for final transport . Jersey, NY, etc.

By looking around the satellite view, there are some very large facilities at Newark so it is likely that is the rail terminal yours will go to.

https://goo.gl/maps/v66FViDhW8VsYyCF8

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My sticker says RAIL, I'm in Norwalk CT, at some point the rail car dead ends and the vehicles are transferred to convoy carriers . Does anybody know where they transfer for final transport . Jersey, NY, etc.
Here are the TSDI locations for CSX, but they may work with other rail lines to terminate them elsewhere/closer. You can copy paste the address from the map to google earth and get an idea of how it looks to move from rail to truck.

Maps/Locations - CSX.com

OP
OP

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Your window sticker should have a 2 digit DSO code in the bottom left. Here’s the DSO decoder-

Ford Bronco where do the vehicles sent by rail dead end at E3A9B827-F72C-4D11-90B8-0C292BE1FC0A
MANY THANKS, mine says 13 (New York) and then my order number.
Very helpful,

7/14 res 4am, OBX 2.7,lux,leather,soft top (i dropped MIC and tow and got scheduled right away). will buy a hardtop , either MIC,MOD, or aftermarket depending on how the reviews go on the hardtops.

OP
OP

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here are the TSDI locations for CSX, but they may work with other rail lines to terminate them elsewhere/closer. You can copy paste the address from the map to google earth and get an idea of how it looks to move from rail to truck.

Maps/Locations - CSX.com
THANKS,
Looks like I go (rail) to Albany , and then 1 1/2 hrs by truck to my dealership.
Lets hope they dont have me sitting waiting long.
My small dealership has over 300 orders --86 allocations for 2021 and the rest are 2022. There are several of us in this weeks build, so we might all go together fast (wishful thinking )

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I live in Norwalk too. Don't know where my bronco stopped when it completed its rail ride. Only thing I know is that ford estimated 11 days and it arrived at the dealership on the 11th day

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That doesn't tell you which rail yard it will be shipped to, it just tells you which region it was ordered from. In my area, the rail yard is about 4 miles from my house and 2 miles from my dealer. https://goo.gl/maps/hjFvXYGE6HvHiJ8fA
So, have we determined if, in fact, this code is the rail destination or the region it was ordered from?

BTW, mine says 27, which isn't listed. Guess mine is being air dropped! 😁

Ford Bronco where do the vehicles sent by rail dead end at AffectionateKeenGander-size_restricted
Sponsored