Sponsored

Where does my dealer go to get the rail car number?

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bet you’re right!

When we get them, we should go play in the dirt together. What did you get? We have an Onyx Black, 2.7 Badlands SAS Lux coming. Already have a leveling kit and a Bimini ready to go. And I, buying. a-Pillar lights as soon as I hear back what all the different models are. Plus she’s getting getting completely wrapped, literally with-in 24 hours of us taking it home—I already have the vinyl. Can’t wait.
Cactus Gray 4 door Sasquatch Lux Badlands. We have the same build! Heck yeah. I'm an avid off roader and I'm always happy to meet up man. I go 1-2 times a month on average. But I'll be out all the time now that it's fall.
Sponsored

OP
OP
LikeToTurnLeft

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cactus Gray 4 door Sasquatch Lux Badlands. We have the same build! Heck yeah. I'm an avid off roader and I'm always happy to meet up man. I go 1-2 times a month on average. But I'll be out all the time now that it's fall.
[/QUOTE
Nice.
Nice. I’m admittedly not an off-roader. LOL I just wanted the wash out floors because of my dogs, and all the trick stuff. I do play in the dirt when we go shooting but that’s about it. Basically I like to spend money. LOL. Dealer said we ha the most expensive build. Doesn’t surprise me. It’s actually fitting knowing me. LOL And the only reason we did the SAS was because these things look like something your get at Avis Car Rental with the smaller tires. And I know I’d never drop the money for a lift, rims & tires aftermarket.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice. I’m admittedly not an off-roader. LOL I just wanted the wash out floors because of my dogs, and all the trick stuff. I do play in the dirt when we go shooting but that’s about it. Basically I like to spend money. LOL. Dealer said we ha the most expensive build. Doesn’t surprise me. It’s actually fitting knowing me. LOL And the only reason we did the SAS was because these things look like something your get at Avis Car Rental with the smaller tires. And I know I’d never drop the money for a lift, rims & tires aftermarket.
Im also an avid shooter. Sounds like we wont have any issues finding trouble to get into. I can take you some fun places around Phx to do some fast runs down river washes etc. We will save the rock crawling for later :)

OP
OP
LikeToTurnLeft

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im also an avid shooter. Sounds like we wont have any issues finding trouble to get into. I can take you some fun places around Phx to do some fast runs down river washes etc. We will save the rock crawling for later :)
Nice! Sounds fun and count me in 100%. Maybe we should jump to DM before bringing any “tools” into the conversation more. Because THAT is a bad, and expensive, habit. 😉

BESKAR4

Badlands
First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe. What dealer are you at? I’m at Bell Ford in N. Phoenix. (17 & Bell Rd) Tracker is saying deliver is expected between Nov 1st-7th. What’s your estimated delivery say?
How did the delivery go with Bell Ford. Any ADM? Overall experience? My order is through them as well but I have no idea when it is coming in.

OP
OP
LikeToTurnLeft

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How did the delivery go with Bell Ford. Any ADM? Overall experience? My order is through them as well but I have no idea when it is coming in.
Super easy. Great dealer. When she came in, I couldn’t run down and get it quite yet because wifey was still working. So I went over to check it out. They tossed me the keys and said have fun. Took it out for about an hour. Then later that evening, wifey and I went in and did the final paper work.

They do not have an ADM. I think there was a $299, or maybe it was $399, processing fee. But they charge that on every vehicle sale.

I’m still waiting to hear back if they have a list going for the Bronco Raptor. I definitely want one of the allocations.
Sponsored