Sponsored

Where have/would you relocate trim stickers to?

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@tjnoffy, I have the same idea to put the sticker below the tailgate bronco. To make the sticker less tall for better fit, I might trim the lower point of the diamond background away, preserving the gray rectangular border around “OUTER BANKS” and keeping the trim (and Sasquatch if applicable) designations intact and on display.
Sponsored

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm about to replace my OBX fender trim stickers with script Bronco badges, but I want to keep at least one sticker somewhere on the rig to denote the trim level. I initially thought I would place one under the bucking bronco on the tailgate, but the sticker is larger than I thought, and would look too crowded there. I don't want to remount them under the script badges (defeats the purpose).

Where have/would you move your sticker(s) to?
I'm thinking of moving one of the Badlands Badges to the interior over the "BRONCO" on the passenger side dash. Unless it's too big or looks ungainly.

I was thinking of putting the other one over the fuel door, and if the first is too big for the interior, putting it on the opposite side rear fender.

OP
OP
tjnoffy

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@tjnoffy, I have the same idea to put the sticker below the tailgate bronco. To make the sticker less tall for better fit, I might trim the lower point of the diamond background away, preserving the gray rectangular border around “OUTER BANKS” and keeping the trim (and Sasquatch if applicable) designations intact and on display.
I'll be interested to see how that looks. I think my favorite idea is putting it on the rear window... once I get a hard top. For now, above the tailgate handle works for me. :)

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like the idea of putting it on the inside Rear door - Probably under my Molle accessory. I've also seen where someone put them on the inside of the doors toward the rear. I did laugh at the one where he said it was going under the Center Console cover. If mine is not wrecked taking it off, I'll find a home for it someplace inside. Yeah, I got the 'Bronco' script(like so many) - but I have a 2DR, so it will look closer to 'heritage'.

All good ideas in this thread. It's YOUR Bronco, you do you!

Sponsored

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One on the back wall of the interior of the glove box and one on top of inside tailgate hump.

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'll be interested to see how that looks. I think my favorite idea is putting it on the rear window... once I get a hard top. For now, above the tailgate handle works for me. :)
It will look like this:
Ford Bronco Where have/would you relocate trim stickers to? 1637112882307

For the trimmed example I am aware I have removed the Squatch figure. Sacrilege, indeed!

The sticker beneath the taillight on the fascia panel is another notion I've had.

However, I'm unsure of the scale, and would imagine these examples are on the small side. I don't have a Bronco to measure for accuracy, how well does the real life OBX sticker fit these two locations?

OP
OP
tjnoffy

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It will look like this:
Ford Bronco Where have/would you relocate trim stickers to? 1637112882307

For the trimmed example I am aware I have removed the Squatch figure. Sacrilege, indeed!

The sticker beneath the taillight on the fascia panel is another notion I've had.

However, I'm unsure of the scale, and would imagine these examples are on the small side. I don't have a Bronco to measure for accuracy, how well does the real life OBX sticker fit these two locations?
The full OBX sticker (uncut) does not fit directly under the bucking bronco. It must be offset to the right. The cut one might, but I, personally, am not for that. The one at the bottom right would likely fit there.

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The full OBX sticker (uncut) does not fit directly under the bucking bronco. It must be offset to the right. The cut one might, but I, personally, am not for that. The one at the bottom right would likely fit there.
Thanks for your feedback! I’ll post pics in a year or two . . .

Sponsored

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
please stop....