Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a 2021 Outer Banks, i picked it up in November. I noticed it did not have a rear pull-down arm rest almost immediately and thought, must be a leather-only option. Today, i am on build and price as I have a second reservation, and I notice that the arm rest in question is in the picture.

So i ask this, where is my center arm rest, and is it a new for 22 feature? Or did they skin a base seat package in Navy Pier for mine?

Ford Bronco Where is my rear Armrest? armrest.PNG

Ford Bronco Where is my rear Armrest? noarmrest.PNG
Sponsored

Vico

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don’t think any of the models have a rear seat armrest.

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Leather only

TheDoctor

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tells you right in the info on BnP that the armrest is included with leather.

Sponsored

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The peasants in the back shall have no rest for their arms!

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yup, leather only. The B&P - once again - screwed up the image. I saw the same thing on a BD build with MGV seats that I was playing around with the other day…

OP
OP
broncoskip

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow. This is why I now hate @Ford Motor Company

They are making the most hair-brained decisions right now. I tried buying an all-black F150 with leather seats and a V8. I could get an all-black F150 Tremor with black seats but no v8, or i could get an all black XLT with cloth seats and v8, but everything else was gray mixed with chrome OR WORSE, the burgundy in the lariat. Then I looked at Raptors and found out they are unobtainable, like, ridiculously unobtainable. I could probably find a Ferrari more easily. And if I did find a dealer with allocation, i would end up with blue seats.

I bought a Ram. Not a spot of color anywhere on the truck. All black.

TheDoctor

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

They are making the most hair-brained decisions right now. I tried buying an all-black F150 with leather seats and a V8. I could get an all-black F150 Tremor with black seats but no v8, or i could get an all black XLT with cloth seats and v8, but everything else was gray mixed with chrome OR WORSE, the burgundy in the lariat. Then I looked at Raptors and found out they are unobtainable, like, ridiculously unobtainable. I could probably find a Ferrari more easily. And if I did find a dealer with allocation, i would end up with blue seats.

"Digitally generated image shown. Actual vehicle may vary. See your dealer for details."

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Where have you been for the last 18 months? Do you read the news? There's this big thing happening globally called "supply chain disruptions". The auto industry is probably impacted even worse than most industries. Be glad you got your vehicle.

Sponsored

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Figures!
Have fun with your Drudge! lol

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought my badlands with MGV and lux package comes with the center arm rest and cup holders. I do not believe you have to option the leather. I believe it is part of the Liz package which can go with either MGV or leather.

Help me out guys…can I get an amen?

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought my badlands with MGV and lux package comes with the center arm rest and cup holders. I do not believe you have to option the leather. I believe it is part of the Liz package which can go with either MGV or leather.

The only way to get a rear center arm rest with cup holders is to order the leather seats option where available.

As far as I’m aware there haven’t been any plans to deviate from this until the product line refresh which brings way more bonus’s beyond a rear arm rest.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Nope, it is not tied to the packages, only to the leather seats.
Sponsored