Sponsored

Where is the sticky thread for naming all the ADM dealerships?

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We need a sticky thread for all the dealers that are changing deals and marking up Broncos on reservation holders when they go to pick them up.

A sticky thread naming all the dealers to avoid for purchase, service, parts, and accessories would be great. I don't think these bait and switch* dealers should receive any future Bronco revenue.

*Unless you agreed to ADM when you ordered.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Merc4x4

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DCH Ford of Eatontown
https://www.dchfordofeatontown.com/
67 Route 36 , Eatontown, NJ 07724
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...marked-up-10k-by-dch-ford-of-eatontown.25686/

Reserved 7/13 with in the first 45 minutes, placed my order in January, Built July 2nd, Dirt Mountain till September and delivered 10/14

Was checking the Pizza tracker yesterday and noticed that it was delivered to DCH Ford of Eatontown.

I've been reaching out to my sales guy (who I'm friends with) the past few weeks and he's been acting slightly different.

I give him at call at 11 today (have off this week), so he proceeds to tell me that they are marking them up 10K now. I drive up to the dealership after the call talk to my sales guy and then I talk to the manager and he trying bullshitting with this "value" talk and I basically cut through the BS and straight up ask them if they are going to take it off....which I proceed out the door and tell them to shove the Bronco where the sun doesn't shine and a bunch of other four letter words.

Needless to say I'm furious at this point.

You guys know what do.....

https://www.dchfordofeatontown.com/

https://www.facebook.com/dchfordofeatontown

OP
OP
Merc4x4

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hansel Ford, Santa Rosa CA

I ordered a Bronco winter 2021 and signed a preview order. I'm in the process of converting it to a 2022 as per Fords instructions. I've been reading the forum about dealers adding an ADM, unknown to the buyer until the vehicle is delivered to the dealer. I asked my dealer if I will be charged an ADM. He told me the ADM is normal and will be $2500. Nowhere on the preview order (which only has my signature) does is list an ADM charge. The bottom of the preview order states "this is not an invoice" (not sure if that matters). I've never bought a new vehicle before and am starting to wonder if its worth the BS. What stops the dealer from adding more to the ADM when the vehicle is delivered? And is this ADM of $2500 reasonable?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Merc4x4

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll update with link when confirmed.

Cypress Ford adding $5k markup fee for ordered Broncos

We placed a deposit on a Black Diamond in March and our bronco is in transit. When we went to get the OTD price we were told there would be a 5k markup on the vehicle, despite the fact we have the window sticker, and a signed order with the deposit. So we either walk away with no car or we pay the 5k markup. Just wanted to let everyone know this dealership in Monterey, Ca is shady as hell.

OP
OP
Merc4x4

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Future Ford of Sacramento CA

https://www.futurefordofsacramento.com/

Tried to convert my 2020 bronco reservation today , only to find Future Ford of Sacramento CA wants 10 k mark up. Dealer says he does not know any dealers not charging that. Does anyone know of any dealership not charging a mark up ? What good is a 2021 price guarantee to reservation holders or order holders when dealers are adding what ever they want . I will not be ordering my bronco if I can not get it without the mark up .If people do not order because of this , Ford will be forced to do something , if to many people order and pay the mark up , things will not change .

Sponsored

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
I believe Ford needs to step in , yes I realize the dealers are independent, but Ford has plenty of leverage , they could cut dealer allocations, take away there dealer incentives or a number of other disciplinary actions , will it happen ? I doubt it. Lots of bad P&R for these Dealers ,hope every one of these dealers are exposed for what they are .( Pirates) Lucky there are some fair dealers , post em , when you find them . LOL , I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE I WILL BE PAYING MSRP , I Have never paid msrp in my life .My 2015 Ford f 150 , supercrew 6 ft bed 4x4 , xlt 5.0 , off road package had an Msrp of 48,000 and some change , I paid 36,250 after rebates and incentives. First time for everything I guess , it hurts , what happens when you want something to much.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
We need a sticky thread for all the dealers that are changing deals and marking up Broncos on reservation holders when they go to pick them up.

A sticky thread naming all the dealers to avoid for purchase, service, parts, and accessories would be great. I don't think these bait and switch* dealers should receive any future Bronco revenue.

This is a great idea! Will help weed out the crappy dealers Mike was referring to ;)

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Call around. I had my reservation converted to an order by Folsom Lake Ford back in March. They did ask for an additional $400 deposit at the time, which I found out Ford does not require.
My Bronco is scheduled for production in November and I really started to get nervous about all of the ADMs being charged. With the knowledge that I know I can transfer my order to another dealer, I went in for FLF and asked about my final price. After reviewing my situation in the back, the salesman came back out and stated that they are selling at MSRP with no markups, and always have. I got him to write that on my order confirmation and sign it. ...sleeping better now!
As a backup, I did confirm that Auburn Ford, and Geweke in Yuba City will take the orders at MSRP. Whether you have an open order, or a reservation, you can transfer to another dealer directly through Ford. Do not try this through your dealer. Also, you do not have to cancel your current order/reservation.
Someone posted that you have until Oct 30 to complete any transfer. Ford Customer Service did not mention any deadline when I spoke with them.

Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It might be easier if the list named all the dealerships that were not adding fees. A lot shorter too!

OP
OP
Merc4x4

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It might be easier if the list named all the dealerships that were not adding fees. A lot shorter too!
Possibly, but this is for Dealers adding ADM to reservation holders when they go to pick up their Broncos.
ADM on 'stock' (reservation holders that didn't go through with purchase for reasons other than surprise ADM) Broncos is up to the people purchasing them and paying over MSRP.

Reactions: Dom
OP
OP
Merc4x4

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lindsay Ford Wheaton MD
I know it's not unusual for dealers to include fees as part of a car purchase. I've bought many cars and a "processing fee" or "acquisition fee" is typical. What I didn't expect was for my dealer to try to charge me an extra $3000 "Market Demand Fee" along with two $1500 freight charges. This is what happened when I went to pick up my bronco that I had waited over a year and a half for after a number of delays - The total cost of the vehicle presented by the salesperson was $4500 more than the agreement I made with Lindsay Ford in Wheaton MD months before. This is $4500 more, on top of the "typical" fees. Their response... All the other dealerships are doing it and it is necessary because the demand is so large right now for the 2021 Bronco and they do not make much money off these cars. After 4 hours of back and forth, they were able to reduce the fees some but not close to what was agreed and also initially declined to accept anything but their own financing. They mentioned they only sold vehicles to customers when financing through Ford, which is a lie.

I'm posting this to warn others to stay away from this dealership and to hear of any similar experiences. The behavior of the people at Lindsay Ford Wheaton was shameful.

https://www.lindsayford.com/
https://www.yelp.com/biz/lindsay-ford-of-wheaton-wheaton

IMG_1480.jpg

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys talking about this 119 page thread?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...m-x-plans-special-discounts-master-list.2010/

OP
OP
Merc4x4

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys talking about this 119 page thread?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...m-x-plans-special-discounts-master-list.2010/

(it'll be interesting to see what dealers changed their positions)
Maybe, but the initial list of dealers charging ADM was known before we had the opportunity to move our reservations.

This thread is for surprise deal changers.
I guess I should cross reference the known ADM dealers to these stories of surprise ADM to see if the dealer just didn't explain they would be adding markup...

I'd expect the (unicorn honest) dealers to have said something about ADM during the order process if they were considering it, as the consumer only sees MSRP on the Ford site and no mention of possible market adjustment.

(expect may not the correct word, b/c I also expect car dealers to be shady and do their best to swindle you for the maximum amount they can)
Sponsored