Sponsored

Where the H.. is My Bronco? Not MIC-1 or Airbag (Poll)

one week + after blend date, no word from Ford, choose all that apply, change answers when known

• Total voters

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

My build week 10/18 has a lot of us left with zero communication from Ford while some have their Broncos already. Our dealers have no idea what is going on even though they look in all their tools, there is no information about our Bronco other than they "think" its still at MAP. I thought we might have some fun tracking how many people are in the same boat. This isn't for those who know their Bronco is on dirt-mountain for MIC-1 or airbag issues. That sucks, but at least you know where it is supposed to be. We have no clue what is going on.

For the best query you can do without being a dealer, try this. It gets raw data from their database so the first line has all the pertinent dates.

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?vin=<VIN>&orderNumber=2009

Remove <> and replace VIN with your VIN, and the 2009 with your own order number.

Just wanting to see how far this goes and if @Ford Motor Company notices that we're counting.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Uncle Uncle Uncle. Sorry to tell you, you may just be getting warmed up.

Many of us are still June/July productions with no Built emails, nothing. Mine's a soft top, no airbag recall....no reason to be on the dirt. Now 3+ months. So way too early for you to get excited.

OP
OP
uncledoodoo

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Uncle Uncle Uncle. Sorry to tell you, you may just be getting warmed up.

Many of us are still June/July productions with no Built emails, nothing. Mine's a soft top, no airbag recall....no reason to be on the dirt. Now 3+ months. So way too early for you to get excited.
Thanks, fill in the poll. Just want to get attention on this. Ford owes a little explanation.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks, fill in the poll. Just want to get attention on this. Ford owes a little explanation.
HAHAHAHAAHA!!! You really are new. A. They don't read this. B. If they do, they clearly don't care. And C. They won't say nothing to no one and if anyone breaks rank, they're fired/deleted immediately.

I wish you luck but hell will freeze first. Might as well take a nap and relax until something happens.

OP
OP
uncledoodoo

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

HAHAHAHAAHA!!! You really are new. A. They don't read this. B. If they do, they clearly don't care. And C. They won't say nothing to no one and if anyone breaks rank, they're fired/deleted immediately.

I wish you luck but hell will freeze first. Might as well take a nap and relax until something happens.
Not new at all. Thanks for your expert opinion.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not new at all. Thanks for your expert opinion.
Only because I've been waiting since July 23 and no one has received ANY communication from Ford. So, yeah, I'll sit on that.....It's frustrating because they COULD tell us what's going on, what they're waiting for, etc. because they do know. They just refuse to tell. (See under: Why I'll never buy another Ford again.)

OP
OP
uncledoodoo

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Only because I've been waiting since July 23 and no one has received ANY communication from Ford. So, yeah, I'll sit on that.....It's frustrating because they COULD tell us what's going on, what they're waiting for, etc. because they do know. They just refuse to tell. (See under: Why I'll never buy another Ford again.)
I get the frustration. I just want to see how many may be in the same boat. I've seen all the threads on MIC, airbag, etc.., but not much on "unknown" delays. Its frustrating just seeing everyone else in your build-week get dates, tracking, pictures, etc.. and nobody can tell you shit about your own.

smooretexas

Badlands
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco ETA: ????
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My production week was 10/11, got moved to 10/4. Blend date was 10/8. Modules populated within 2 days. I initially had a ETA delivery of 11/2, but that’s has been changed to 11/22.
After my updated in production email, I have received nothing else. No built email, no shipped email. No communication at all. My dealer says it’s been produced… but no other updates. It’s frustrating for sure. I know a lot of people have been waiting longer than me… but I have a soft top. I wonder what’s holding it up.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm in the shipped but no one knows. Tracker says delivered to dealership. Dealership says 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You need to hit the Dirt Mountain thread, Uncle. At one time there were nearly 500 of us. Now around 100 I think.

Sponsored

Toaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLUR, ‘19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been stuck in production for 2 months. I had an end date populate but that's a month overdue. It'd be nice if Ford would just tell us what is going on since people who were built this week are already getting shipped emails

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
uncledoodoo

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Not sure if this is a real poll or you are just fishing for agitation, but somebody has an actual tracker they are using that has been helpful. The OP is actively maintaining the list and updating people. It would be a better and more accurate source than your poll.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/tracking-for-remaining-my21-builds.24764/page-18#post-938908
thanks, that's a good tool for gathering the data. The point of mine is just to be able, at a glance, to see how many people have NOT gotten communication from Ford.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

thanks, that's a good tool for gathering the data. The point of mine is just to be able, at a glance, to see how many people have NOT gotten communication from Ford.
Just curious, what information do you think this poll you inform you about? Since you only ask for those who haven't had something, and you don't have a question or response from those who have had communication, 100% of respondents will confirm your assumptions. Also, since respondents can answer as many options as possible, it really doesn't tell you much at all since response will be all over the board.

It seems like a trolling poll because there is nothing to be learned and is only asked to stir the pot.

OP
OP
uncledoodoo

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Just curious, what information do you think this poll you inform you about? Since you only ask for those who haven't had something, and you don't have a question or response from those who have had communication, 100% of respondents will confirm your assumptions. Also, since respondents can answer as many options as possible, it really doesn't tell you much at all since response will be all over the board.

It seems like a trolling poll because there is nothing to be learned and is only asked to stir the pot.
A number of how many people are way past their build dates with no information on where their Bronco is.
Sponsored