Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm selling my black steelies off of my Black Diamond if I ever get out of "in production" purgatory. 7/12 production date. I'm in Northwest Louisiana and will beat that $400 a pop price lol
Sponsored

OP
OP

kput

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Ridgeline, 2021 Bronco 4door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ll be selling my BD steelies. Build week says 8/16.

I’m moving across the country from Newport Beach, CA to Atlanta then eventually Asheville, NC by spring. Somewhere in there I’ll be getting new wheels.
too far away from me unfortunately or I'd happily snag them up, having a hard time finding anyone in the midwest getting rid of their BD's.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our Badlands with the std wheels that I really like but have been thinking about a set of dedicated offroad rims and the Black Diamond ones are the cheap option (also thinking lighter to run a slightly taller 34in M/T that will be heavier to balance it out alittle) with Method trail lock rims as my spendy option..

For you guys saying too far. Seriously look into Greyhound shipping. I shipped/received a transfer case, full size bronco soft top, cobra front bumper, GT/v6 front bumper via Greyhound and they rock. I think the transfer case was like $60 halfway across the country. The only downside is you have to go to a Greyhound station to pick things up. WAY cheaper shipping option.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even though there's a vocal minority here that loves the BD steelies, there will be tons of take-offs available by next summer if you can wait, because most people don't actually care for them.

Look at late model Tacoma/4Runner steelies for another option. 16x7 is a little on the narrow side for a 285 tire but it would work. You *should* use hubcentric rings with them though since it's a slightly bigger hub hole. (but do the rings work with steelies? I've never seen it done)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ahhh okay, I found them through Ford parts links, but didn't much like the $400+ each price tag. Thanks for the links, I might end up going that route!
Where are you getting that price from ?

I’m showing $95 per wheel for Black Diamond steelies.

BuddysB6g

Big Bend
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm selling my black steelies off of my Black Diamond if I ever get out of "in production" purgatory. 7/12 production date. I'm in Northwest Louisiana and will beat that $400 a pop price lol
Keep me in mind, I'm at Fort Polk.. I'll be interested in your BD steelies and tires. I'm getting base 2 Dr , no build date yet , just order #.

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Keep me in mind, I'm at Fort Polk.. I'll be interested in your BD steelies and tires. I'm getting base 2 Dr , no build date yet , just order #.
Sounds good!

OP
OP

kput

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Ridgeline, 2021 Bronco 4door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, looks like I'll be ditching my efforts of throwing the BD steelies on. I happened across a set of Ranger XLT Sport take-offs for $200 on Facebook the other day. Went and snagged them up! Will just need to buy one more off eBay for a spare. 🤷‍♂️ All in I'll be around $330 for the set, versus $450~ for the steelies.

Can't beat the $200 price tag. Not a huge fan of the grey, but if I sell enough cars at work over the next months maybe I'll get them powdercoated anyways.

20210801_123339.jpg

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I ordered black steelies in the exact same spec as Black Diamond. 17"x7.5", 6x139.7(5.5") bolt pattern, 93.1 bore and +55 offset. They showed up in 6 days. They even have a little Ford symbol stamped in them. Canadian site and they were under $84 CAD a piece. Ordered through partsengine.ca. The model # is YKW203.

YKWWheels is another Canadian wheel distributor. I suspect that's where YKW203 model number comes from. They showed up in DTDWheels (Quebec Company) boxes. I believe DTD made them and I believe they are OEM.
Sponsored