dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was just sitting here thinking where will the Bronco be in 10 years? Still competing neck and neck with Jeep hopefully... I dont expect of course sold out units only available via reservation after 2022 of course, but will Ford be able to continue to crank out a respectable number of units year over year? What do you think they need to do to not become the FJ Cruiser? Where sales were off the charts the first two years, but after the initial hype wore off so did sales.
Still trying to fill and have initial reservations and orders delivered
Sponsored

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In 10 years I hope they are pumping out 400hp small block V8 powered Broncos and this EV nonsense goes away. Our grid and power gen infrastructure will never support 100% EV nationwide. Prove me wrong.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It doesn't matter who is in office .... oil prices are controlled by the oil cartel .... if our supposed allies the Saudis pump more oil the prices will drop like a rock but they refuse to.

and if a moron puts numbers up YOU should question it just because it came from a MORON
I don't know who Senator Blackburn is, and I don't care, but you posted the exact same numbers she did... are you also a moron? I don't care who posts what, even a broken AOC is right twice a day. If someone makes a good point, I'll quote them.

What I find it humorous in this discussion is that you blame the Saudis for not pumping more oil when our own administration has been blocking new oil leases, and has done jack to encourage more domestic production.

Why should they produce more oil if we wont? Why should we be buying oil from them at all when we can produce it in our own backyard, with our own environmental safeguards? Why do you want to keep giving more money to those corrupt human rights abusers, when you could instead pay your fellow Americans a good living wage to drill that oil and secure our energy independence in the process?

Guess what happens if the US starts increasing the global supply of gas? Prices go down baby. Stop trying to blame other countries for our own self-inflicted problems.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In 10 years I hope they are pumping out 400hp small block V8 powered Broncos and this EV nonsense goes away. Our grid and power gen infrastructure will never support 100% EV nationwide. Prove me wrong.
you wishing that EV well go away and you dont think they won't find a way to make more energy for power in 10 years .people like you were saying EV cars would never be 20 years ago.

Sponsored

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you wishing that EV well go away and you dont think they won't find a way to make more energy for power in 10 years .people like you were saying EV cars would never be 20 years ago.
ICE has been road mapped into Fords future for the next 30 years. EV is it’s own thing and will continue to be its own thing alongside the long term dependency on ICE. Even with testing solid state batteries it’s not good enough to even consider eliminating an ICE backbone

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gas went up when people started to go back to work because gas companies wanted to make back the money they lost from all the people not driving during to COVID .
Well that and the sudden increase in demand. Also, oil prices have dropped 20% from the peak but gas prices have not.

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ICE has been road mapped into Fords future for the next 30 years. EV is it’s own thing and will continue to be its own thing alongside the long term dependency on ICE. Even with testing solid state batteries it’s not good enough to even consider eliminating an ICE backbone
Trucking will be the hardest challenge but most of the issues with EVs will be eliminated or reduced with solid state batteries

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
10 years?

More than likely I will be straining the limits of machine and man while outrunning alloy air cars in violation of the motor law. That is if I can get out to my uncle’s country place that no one knows about.
Barchetta’s just aren’t practical on the shit pothole filled roads of the future.

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not for nothin, but who gives a shit?!

YOLO.

You're not promised the end of the day, let alone tomorrow - and you're worried about Ten YEARS from now?!

YOLO.gif

Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Miles per Gallon of what, exactly?
My Tesla is currently charged by natural gas, but soon when we are empty nesters next spring, it will take 32 pounds of coal to charge my Tesla as all the electricity for our retirement home comes from a coal-fired plant. That makes it about as dirty as my 2018 diesel, depending on which pollutant you want to measure. :)

The good news is it only costs $8 for a full charge that allows about 200 miles of mixed driving. Not bad for a car that goes 0-60mph in under 4 seconds.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Most don't realize that the US and Canada are the 1st and 4th leading oil producers in the world and both have the ability/reserves to increase production. Saudi Arabia has tapped into most/all of their reserves and their oil is getting more expensive to extract. Some experts would say they are facing a big reduction in output in another few decades which is not a problem the US or Canada is facing.

Ford Bronco Where will the Bronco be in 10 years? Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 7.39.29 AM

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In ten years people will become more and more divided by false information and increasingly realistic deep fake videos. The over use of social media as a form of gathering information or educating one’s self will only exacerbate the issue. The bronco will only be a memory as we struggle to live in a nuclear wasteland.
Sponsored