Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It will probably hold up better than the FJ Cruiser, which is very cool, but also very impratical for someone with a family. Four door Broncos ensure that people who need to cart around kids can still justify getting one. The 4runner has not disappeared, despite being a less cool FJ Cruiser. Why? Because they are also practical as a family car.

irishdore

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco Badlands, '20 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In ten years people will become more and more divided by false information and increasingly realistic deep fake videos. The over use of social media as a form of gathering information or educating one’s self will only exacerbate the issue. The bronco will only be a memory as we struggle to live in a nuclear wasteland.
I second this one.

Maybe throw in an urban vs suburban/rural civil war or two or three across the world.

wyobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There are 5000 plus, active and valid licenses that have been issued for drilling and exploration on US soil and territories but the American Oil Cartel is refusing to use them and they are still vying for more licenses ..... go figure
Lease doest mean oil or gas, it means they can drill. Oil companies spend a bunch of money to know where there will be oil or gas, and will drill on locations that their research has shown a better/cheaper/easier chance of getting to the oil. At the end of that, its still a huge financial risk to drill and come up empty.

No drilling on any federal land, no drilling offshore, and many of the leases purchased have been done so for years, in case they are needed, and to keep them from going away.

Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lease doest mean oil or gas, it means they can drill. Oil companies spend a bunch of money to know where there will be oil or gas, and will drill on locations that their research has shown a better/cheaper/easier chance of getting to the oil. At the end of that, its still a huge financial risk to drill and come up empty.

No drilling on any federal land, no drilling offshore, and many of the leases purchased have been done so for years, in case they are needed, and to keep them from going away.
True, but the US gov doesn't just hand out permits .... oil companies apply for them .... and the only reason they apply is that they have done their research and know the content and the cost

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was just sitting here thinking where will the Bronco be in 10 years? Still competing neck and neck with Jeep hopefully... I dont expect of course sold out units only available via reservation after 2022 of course, but will Ford be able to continue to crank out a respectable number of units year over year? What do you think they need to do to not become the FJ Cruiser? Where sales were off the charts the first two years, but after the initial hype wore off so did sales.
I’m hoping I have an E-Bronco..

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Ten Year Bronco prediction. The MIC top will be the cause of countless headaches for Ford. My suggestion to Ford is prepare themselves for huge warranty claims for the MIC. Either find a manufacturer that can create a quality top for the upcoming replacement claims, or once the MOD top is finally produced, offer it at a huge discount t to everyone who ordered their Bronco with the MIC. The average MIC top won’t make it to the standard factory warranty.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately I think the answer to this question is more politically driven. There are a lot of people in the country that want to regulate how people have fun and freedom. Gasoline is in the cross hairs. If it wasn't for that, heck ya Jeep and Bronco will be going at it.
Oh geez.

Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
mine will still be on ice mountain

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FJ Cruiser was hit hard by the 2008 economic woos resulting in higher gas prices and huge decline in buying power ..... I don't see that happening to the Bronco
People have been predicting a recession for years. Gas prices certainly are high. Who knows?!

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

we will have to build a lot more coal fired power plants for that..china has 194 under construction ..last new coal fired plant in US was 2018..one more will come online. After that none. Regs make super expensive to build.

china is going full electric cars, they don’t have the infrastructure for gas powered cars..but last I checked we had a global environment..so much for reality. While we are opening natural gas power plants..no where near the amount needed if just 15% of automobiles run on plug in electric..we are currently at 1% +/- marketshare for plug in electric. Japan is moving to 100% hydrogen powered fuel cells and putting billions into direct hydrogen engines and Europe is now also heading that way. The problem is not new battery storage technologies, the problem is production of electricity ..we are no where near the amount needed..it’s a disaster in the making for sure.
I love EVs and completely agree. People are very short sighted. We have issues with electrical demand with zero EVs, especially in the summer. My vote is nuclear, but as things stand now, definitely as you say a disaster in the making.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We tried it their way and now it's broken. There is a red wave on the way. You think things are bad,, the Chinese and the Russians are getting ready to eat our lunch. It's going to cost a lot more to have a nice life.

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine will be a daily driver in the rustbelt so it'll probably be pretty much gone in 10 years.
Sponsored