Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was just sitting here thinking where will the Bronco be in 10 years? Still competing neck and neck with Jeep hopefully... I dont expect of course sold out units only available via reservation after 2022 of course, but will Ford be able to continue to crank out a respectable number of units year over year? What do you think they need to do to not become the FJ Cruiser? Where sales were off the charts the first two years, but after the initial hype wore off so did sales.
Sponsored

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Only time will tell . . . but let's hope so! I'd like to think I am driving my second one and getting ready for my third by then!

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Build a Bronco community like they have with BN and OBL to maintain sustainability. 😜

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Where will we be in 10 years? Probably 10-1/2 years closer to production.

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Unfortunately I think the answer to this question is more politically driven. There are a lot of people in the country that want to regulate how people have fun and freedom. Gasoline is in the cross hairs. If it wasn't for that, heck ya Jeep and Bronco will be going at it.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was just sitting here thinking where will the Bronco be in 10 years? Still competing neck and neck with Jeep hopefully... I dont expect of course sold out units only available via reservation after 2022 of course, but will Ford be able to continue to crank out a respectable number of units year over year? What do you think they need to do to not become the FJ Cruiser? Where sales were off the charts the first two years, but after the initial hype wore off so did sales.
FJ Cruiser was hit hard by the 2008 economic woos resulting in higher gas prices and huge decline in buying power ..... I don't see that happening to the Bronco

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That won't take ten years but I agree with the wish list!
Yea hopefully sooner since companies like GM are really pushing for EV, but hopefully in 10 years the battery technology will be way better than it is now.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
By government mandate it will be a hybrid for sure. The Gov't will know where you are at all times and limit travel. They will cost $100K. Hands free on the Rubicon Trail. Factory 42's. Or perhaps they will be gone.

NstlgiaMble

Outer Banks
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Unfortunately I think the answer to this question is more politically driven. There are a lot of people in the country that want to regulate how people have fun and freedom. Gasoline is in the cross hairs. If it wasn't for that, heck ya Jeep and Bronco will be going at it.
Just because it doesn’t have an I.C.E. doesn’t mean it won’t be a Bronco. What you call regulating fun and freedom other folks call making sure their kids have places to off-road. I can’t wait to buy an electric Bronco.