First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d like to shake it out around NM then head to Reno, meet up with my son, and go do Rubicon. By golly this Bronco is going to prove itself or die trying. Moab on the way back possibly or save for another time.
Sponsored

Arianone

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
When we finally get our Broncos - where do you plan to go with it?

Me: overland road trips, Northeast USA and out to the Maritime Provinces of Canada.

I want to be on forest and logging roads. Not interested in rock crawling Moab or risking life and limb on Black Bear Pass.
Anywhere I want to!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If all goes as planned we'll be driving approx. 1000 mile to pick ours up at Granger in Iowa. Out of the dealers lot we will head north to Fargo, then head west. At some point we will turn left, and head south. Then somewhere along the line will will turn left, and head back to North Carolina. That'll surely take care of the break-in miles. :)

JMiles74

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For my BD...The first year will just be fire roads and camping in the Southeast. Then in a year or two after that i plan to take it out West to do the white rim canyon loop and hit a few other spots in UT and CO.

tn3sport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Florida, South Dakota, Tennessee and anywhere else that doesn't have these stupid mask mandates and lockdowns! These 3 states specifically because that's where I found the most individual freedoms in the past. Thus, I'll continue to visit them and the Bronco will be my vehicle of choice to seek out other states that support individual freedoms and reasonable guidelines for public health.

Sponsored

Buckin Bronco

Badlands
First Name
ChoSunJuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You up in BC or round them whereabouts? Nice collection of trails up yonder if that's the understatement of the year.

Skied Vancouver a couple times and would love to make an epic trip out there to run some of those same trails.
Yes I am in BC, the Vancouver area. Some decent trails here, but nothing compared to California, Colorado or Utah.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I drive off the Granger lot, in my new Badlands, I am driving straight to Badlands National Park, followed by Mt Rushmore. Then I am heading to Wichita, KA to visit frieds and get a couple nights sleep. After that, I am driving home to NH.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If all goes as planned we'll be driving approx. 1000 mile to pick ours up at Granger in Iowa. Out of the dealers lot we will head north to Fargo, then head west. At some point we will turn left, and head south. Then somewhere along the line will will turn left, and head back to North Carolina. That'll surely take care of the break-in miles. :)
Hopefully we'll be picking ours up at the same time and can break them in on our journey. Leaving Granger Ford then off to SD over to WY down to UT and hoping to stop in CO finally landing back in AZ. Of course this is subject to change if I'm having way to much fun and can't get the smile off my face! ?

JakeC

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Camping, pulling my pop-up RV behind me! With the new B&P confirming I can get a manual (me) *and* the Lux package (wife) in a Badlands, I’m excited!

Sponsored

Special Decor

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F 150, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All the places you can only get to, in a Jeep!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hopefully we'll be picking ours up at the same time and can break them in on our journey. Leaving Granger Ford then off to SD over to WY down to UT and hoping to stop in CO finally landing back in AZ. Of course this is subject to change if I'm having way to much fun and can't get the smile off my face! ?
10-4 good buddy. There is some beautiful country up that way. If it didn't get so dang cold we would have already moved to Montana. But, this old southern boy just can't do that much snow. :)

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
10-4 good buddy. There is some beautiful country up that way. If it didn't get so dang cold we would have already moved to Montana. But, this old southern boy just can't do that much snow. :)

Oh I'm all done with snow. Left that stuff behind years ago when I left MA and don't care to ever see it again unless it's either on tv or in a picture. Besides, anything under 70 and I'm cold now. ?

Ford Bronco Where will you go with your new Bronco? AZ Winter.JPG

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have friends all over the country. Posters on a college football board. We get together in person, last one was cancelled because of Covid, so it's been a little over a year. Needless to say the local beer stores have a significant uptick in business...:D... Biggest meet up there were 17 of us in the middle of nowhere Georgia for one member's wedding. Also went to the middle of nowhere Idaho and met the western contingent. Alaska is on the table, got an LSU fan up there...

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Target and Bass Pro Shops, maybe take the wife to Macy's if they are still in business.
Sponsored