First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks great and Damn that was quick!! I’ve just ‘officially’ ordered a ‘23 HE from Sheridan, 103* series reservation from Oct 2020, would be nice to get it next year but…d;o)
Yup pretty fast compared to many. I remember seeing a post last January about someone in Florida ordering from a commercial truck and fleet sales dealer. Stopped by Bayshore and they only had like 23 orders. Some of which were heavily constrained. So I figure since my Chapman order was still a long time coming I'd give it a shot. Paid off obviously.

What are they charging for the HE?? I was going to switch my BB Sasquatch order to an HE. But Chapman said MSRP pricing on them. Wouldn't get the 3% under invoice. Not sure why because they are going to be a regular model for a few years.
Sponsored

Last edited:

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yup pretty fast compared to many. I remember seeing a post last January about someone in Florida ordering from a commercial truck and fleet sales dealer. Stopped by Bayshore and they only had like 23 orders. Some of which were heavily constrained. So I figure since my Chapman order was still a long time coming I'd give it a shot. Paid off obviously.

What are they charging for the HE?? I was going to switch my BB Sasquatch order to an HE. But Chapman said MSRP pricing on them. Wouldn't get the 3% under invoice. Not sure why because they are going to be a regular model for a few years.
They’re doin MSRP overall, don’t know how many orders they have… I hadn’t done any research at the time so I went with what was familiar…

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They’re doin MSRP overall, don’t know how many orders they have… I hadn’t done any research at the time so I went with what was familiar…
Well at least you are getting what you would on a normal trim. I'd be throwing away about $3k losing the 3% below invoice. Not worth it for the Heritage package IMO.

Clump

Heritage
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Still waiting and changed to Heritage, so will wait even longer. I really like the look, so we'll see.
Sponsored