First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well there isn't one! So I decided to fix that. I am going to eventually make a bracket and mount an arb compressor under the hood. Without some lighting under there it would be a pain airing up at night. I used one of the KC cyclone pod lights. I bought the two light set but ended up only using one of them. There wasn't alot of places to mount them under the hood with the sound deading piece. Fortunately there was one recess that was large enough to fit one. I drilled out the hole and nutserted it and used a stainless 1/4. 20 to attach it. Ran some wires and a switch and tadah!

20220313_170258.jpg

20220313_170305.jpg

20220313_170311.jpg

20220313_175735.jpg

20220313_175138.jpg
Sponsored

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very nice. I just added 4 LED pods in my cabin. It came with 6, so I was gonna put the other two under my hood.
Never used “nutsert”

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well there isn't one! So I decided to fix that. I am going to eventually make a bracket and mount an arb compressor under the hood. Without some lighting under there it would be a pain airing up at night. ...
oh-boy-here-we-go-1-gif.gif

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@4x4TruckLEDs.com has an ARB mount. If you search the forum, there may be other options too…

Sponsored

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well there isn't one! So I decided to fix that. I am going to eventually make a bracket and mount an arb compressor under the hood. Without some lighting under there it would be a pain airing up at night. I used one of the KC cyclone pod lights. I bought the two light set but ended up only using one of them. There wasn't alot of places to mount them under the hood with the sound deading piece. Fortunately there was one recess that was large enough to fit one. I drilled out the hole and nutserted it and used a stainless 1/4. 20 to attach it. Ran some wires and a switch and tadah!

Ford Bronco Where's the underhood light??? oh-boy-here-we-go-1-

Y 1971 Datsun 240 Z had a light under the hood. It had a holder and a cord and you could detach it and look around.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure what you a?re implying
Just having some fun based on the other day's hornets nest. You're all good. I look forward to what you come up with.

Sponsored

newclubfront

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

20220313_170258.jpg

20220313_170305.jpg

20220313_170311.jpg

20220313_175735.jpg

20220313_175138.jpg
Could you please take a picture of the christmas tree push-pin that your removed next to a ruler? I recently ordered the hood liner from my ford dealership but the push pins were outrageous. They wanted 13 pins * $6 = $78. I declined because I thought I could buy aftermarket christmas trees. Is there anything special about those push pins?

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Truly a fucking joke!! I spent $60,000 on a truck with no engine compartment light!🤮🤮🤮
Sponsored