Sponsored

Which colors will Ford eliminate in 2022?

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
A thousand orders. Just look at the data ...

Ford Bronco Which colors will Ford eliminate in 2022? 729B016B-47E2-4D82-AC1D-FAC0CB242AE3

based on this, iconic silver and race red are toast

consolidate the reds, consolidate the silvers

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Which colors will Ford eliminate in 2022? 729B016B-47E2-4D82-AC1D-FAC0CB242AE3

no chance in hell Ford ditches silver. They will be one of the most popular dealer ordered colors in a years time. Plus as previously mentioned, ranger shares the factory/paint. As much as Iā€™d love for more unique colors... I just simply donā€™t see it in the cards.

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
no chance in hell Ford ditches silver. They will be one of the most popular dealer ordered colors in a years time. Plus as previously mentioned, ranger shares the factory/paint. As much as Iā€™d love for more unique colors... I just simply donā€™t see it in the cards.
Unfortunately, youā€™re probably right ... we are not Fordā€™s customers. The DEALERS are Fordā€™s customers. And there is a big difference between fan boys and people who donā€™t want to get stuck with excess inventory

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

LB is artificially low because it is only available on the FE.
I hope it does not go away and becomes more widely available.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Ford likes duplications of colors. But really the limit is what % are buying what color overall. Plus Ford's longwinded history the past 20 years or so of having two extra-cost paint options per model, per model year. Those cost-option shades tend to last only a year or two and possibly goes towards either whatever nutjob in their paint selection doesn't wear black and gray every day of their miserable lives, or to quiet the hippies.

Ford Bronco Which colors will Ford eliminate in 2022? 24ca970942df14ec5b25813854a12e53[1]

Unfortunately, youā€™re probably right ... we are not Fordā€™s customers. The DEALERS are Fordā€™s customers. And there is a big difference between fan boys and people who donā€™t want to get stuck with excess inventory
Finally, somebody else has posted this!!!! Precisely, the DEALER will order metric tons of silver/gray/black Broncos and sell them like hot cakes. In driving past the Jeep dealer (largest in the Seattle area) daily, I see a row of approximately 50 Wranglers all lined up along the frontage of the dealership. Approximately 90-95% of them are gray or black. They always keep one white Jeep inside on a plinth. Then there are a few actual colors on each end of the row. Those tend to change regularly, who could possibly tell how quickly they are moving the black/gray inventory, it's camouflaged.

Looking at demographics from pre-orders and extrapolating them to the purchasing trends of John Q Public has caught many-a-manufacturers out.

It's also why Ford was smart to assume about a 4:1 ratio of 4-door to 2-door sales and thus 2-door pre-orders caught them out a bit. No reason 2-doors should be made anywhere close to a 1:1 split.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like cake but pie is better.
šŸ„§ > šŸŽ‚
My dad used to tell us a thing about "To most people a Yankee is someone who lives north of the Mason-Dixon line. To people who live north of the Mason-Dixon line a Yankee is someone who lives in New England...

And this continues for several more steps until you get to a person who lives in Boston...

And eats pie...

For breakfast...

With a knife.

(My Arizona students make fun of me for occasionally eating pie for breakfast during first period. Unless of course they moved here from New England, then they usually understand... and I will usually make a point of sharing with them.)

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think they could kill A51, CactusG, and CO. Easily replace with a cool green, a darker cactus type gray and an orange from the new Raptor.

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Antimatter Blue (AMB) will be replaced with All Blues Matter (ABM)

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Three shades of white seems excessive but now I'm curious to see this space white lol
With Antimatter Blue and Area 51, you would think Ford could have kept with their outer space theme and offered Space White on the Bronco.

I've seen a White Star Metalic F-150 parked next to an Oxford White F-150. Oxford looks cheap next to Star.

A local dealer has a used, 50th anniversary Wimbledon White Mustang for sale on his lot. Wimbledon belongs on the Bronco.

Anyone up for four different whites?šŸ˜

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What if no color was removed for MY22?

Ford Bronco Which colors will Ford eliminate in 2022? 1612410831487

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah no, Race Red will stay!!

Other then that, I could care less what color gets the axe. I'd say maybe Area 51 (because it looks too whimpy) or go with any combination of the silvers (because how many do we really need?). AMB would be good to ditch, because who wants a sometimes black, sometimes dark blue.
I think AMB will be one of them. They got rid of Magma Red because it looked so much like black in certain light and didn't sell well. Same will happen with AMB. I think Cactus Gray or Area 51 will be another both are a bit boring and out of character with current trends.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is a common rumor that Cyber orange is not going to be available by MY22 or MY23.
Not a bronco thing, more like Ford is retiring it.
They just added it to Ranger. I think it will be around for at least a couple of more years.
Sponsored