Sponsored

Which companies are eligible X-Plan partner?

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there a reliable list of companies that are considered a Ford partner for the X-Plan or other Ford recognition plan?
Sponsored

BuddysB6g

Big Bend
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know of 2 companies: at&t (current employer) and Raytheon (past employer)

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Job hunting?

Xplan isn't that much savings, I wouldn't go way out of my way to get it

There's a couple dealers on here taking reservations at less than xplan costs

Sponsored
OP
OP
maxmxa

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I found that list, but not sure if this is really an accurate listing or they're just trying to get your name and address. This is just a Ford dealership claiming the listing is for X-plan.

So, let's say my company is on the list. How do I figure out what company code to enter on Ford website to generate the PIN?

I'm looking at X-Plan as my only way to save money, because the cost to have the Bronco shipped to west coast from east coast (for the $1300 under invoice) is almost more than what I'd save. So, my only alternative is to use the X-Plan to get lower than MSRP. No dealers around me sell for less than MSRP.

Cookieck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS, Indian Chief Vintage, Yamaha Fz1, Honda Shadow, etc
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I found that list, but not sure if this is really an accurate listing or they're just trying to get your name and address. This is just a Ford dealership claiming the listing is for X-plan.

So, let's say my company is on the list. How do I figure out what company code to enter on Ford website to generate the PIN?

I'm looking at X-Plan as my only way to save money, because the cost to have the Bronco shipped to west coast from east coast (for the $1300 under invoice) is almost more than what I'd save. So, my only alternative is to use the X-Plan to get lower than MSRP. No dealers around me sell for less than MSRP.
How bout this, ya pay me $600 and I’ll go pick up your bronco and drive it out to you and then ya still save $700 under invoice ;) lol

As for your company code, probably have to talk to someone somewhere at your company. My jobs at a company that’s part of xplan, as well as some other incentive type deals with other companies(other car makes as well as stuff outside the car world). There’s a link on my company’s employee web page that’s got other links and directions for all different discount offers. That’s where they have the company code for xplan listed and tells you how to use it. Other company’s may vary.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There's a job that gives you xxx plan, which is better than single X plan

Last edited:

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Assuming your company has a website you can look for something along the lines of employee benefits and discounts. Same place you might find hotel or rental car discounts for example.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you have an HR department they should be able to assist

Sponsored
OP
OP
maxmxa

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got it. Thanks. I do have X-plan and didn't realize it. :)

As Straight6 had mentioned there isn't much savings with x-plan.

I normally buy a new vehicle at around 5-8% under invoice price, but with the Bronco being in such high demand for the first year or two, and being in WA state, the x-plan is about the only discount I can get for now.

This is example of Bronco Sport (below), so Bronco will most likely have similar discount.

Ford Bronco Which companies are eligible X-Plan partner? xplan-sport.PNG

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your company should list your available employee discounts and perks somewhere, if not, check with your HR department. Mine wasn't obvious either because it was listed as my parent company, not the subsidiary I work for.

Lindy08

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just get a part time job @ Micky D's. X-plan secured

OP
OP
maxmxa

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's a job that gives you xxx plan, which is better than single X plan
Ha....
I agree. The single X plan doesn't add up to much. Maybe there's an XYZ plan we don't know about.
???

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Have X plan due to my job but did pick up over 100 shares of F. Up 3% today already so there we go. Wish I had picked up shares when it was down at $5 a few months back.
Sponsored