Sponsored

Which deal is better? Market is flooded with take-off Bronco Wheels/Tires.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
#1, Black Diamond 17" steelies for the win! Durable, look great and better off-road wheel size. OB wheels are ugly imo.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Pancho Kornwallace

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
If it was me, id go for the obx wheel and tires, then id put off road tires on the base steelies. with the obx package you have a set up ready to go.
That is the way I am leaning. The OBX become my daily drivers. The Steelies with off road tires become "summer seasonal" that way. I just have to be willing to discard my perfectly good 30" base tires with only 9000 miles on them.

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe you could ride around on the stock tires a little longer to get some more use out of them? Im waiting till i use up my stock tires before switching

tblock

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My lucky day... Just sold mine on the Kentucky for Sale marketplace for $400.00 ... someone got a good deal!

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think i have decided we would have a better chance selling the tires and tpms parts. keep rims...
I just replaced one OEM tire due to road hazard and it was $225 mounted and moved to spare. I would love to get a set on the cheap and store them, but no space.

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no way I'd take any OBX wheels/tires - they are the ugliest (IMHO) out of all the wheel/tire options on any trim level, ... between your two options listed, I'd go with option 1 ... but personally, I'd be looking for a set of Sasquatch take-offs, i've seen sets of 5 going for about $1000, which is a STEAL

thebigbadyeti

Base
First Name
Jonbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Oldsmobile 442
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wasn’t a huge fan of the 18” wheels, but these were listed for $250 … figured I’d try em out while I decide what I really want …
Ford Bronco Which deal is better? Market is flooded with take-off Bronco Wheels/Tires. A790E535-F4B8-4F3F-97AA-C9083468C838

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

^ that looks sharp.

edit: just zoomed in, those knobby tires are awesome! You got those tires & wheels for $250 ? What a steal !

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pancho Kornwallace

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
no way I'd take any OBX wheels/tires - they are the ugliest (IMHO) out of all the wheel/tire options on any trim level, ... between your two options listed, I'd go with option 1 ... but personally, I'd be looking for a set of Sasquatch take-offs, i've seen sets of 5 going for about $1000, which is a STEAL
Will a Sasquatch set fit on a base bronco? I am not too sure about that. And that price is great! Where did you see it?

Sponsored

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a Base Manual 2-door Bronco and I have been looking for a second set of wheels/tires.

2. I can also get 5 Outer Banks 32" takeoff Tires with Wheels and TPS Sensors for $500.
I didnt know Outer Banks was a tire manufacturer?!
Sponsored