First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone found a dealer that is NOT doing tricky markups and rediculous deposits? Yes I could go out of state BUT, did you know Ford does not have to honor Lemon Laws from other states if you reside in Florida? Ask me how I know.... Anyway, don't care about location, just looking for for a dealer who wants a dedicated customer. Thx
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone found a dealer that is NOT doing tricky markups and rediculous deposits? Yes I could go out of state BUT, did you know Ford does not have to honor Lemon Laws from other states if you reside in Florida? Ask me how I know.... Anyway, don't care about location, just looking for for a dealer who wants a dedicated customer. Thx
bonjour

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Matt Bowers Ford in NOLA. Granger and Stephens deal. Ask for Carlos.

amberervin

Black Diamond
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Ford Bronco; 2020 Toyota 4Runner; 2018 Titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Matt Bowers Ford in NOLA. Granger and Stephens deal. Ask for Carlos.
If considering Matt Bowers, just makes sure you are aware that their lifetime power train warranty must be serviced at their dealership if you get a MY2022. Only MY2021 can be serviced at any Ford dealership. Ran into this issue when speaking with Carlos and he had me email Rob Stine to confirm. It’s great if you actually get a MY2021 but if you are an out of state buyer it throws a wrench in things if you are pushed to MY2022.

Sponsored
OP
OP
PG1o1

PG1o1

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If considering Matt Bowers, just makes sure you are aware that their lifetime power train warranty must be serviced at their dealership if you get a MY2022. Only MY2021 can be serviced at any Ford dealership. Ran into this issue when speaking with Carlos and he had me email Rob Stine to confirm. It’s great if you actually get a MY2021 but if you are an out of state buyer it throws a wrench in things if you are pushed to MY2022.
Thanks for the info. I was strongly considering with the lifetime warranty and all but, decided to stay with a Florida dealer. I found my dealer and made my transfer.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mullinax ftw. 😁

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mullinax ftw. 😁
Which one? I'm seriously considering switching dealers since I supposedly have the option before placing the order for my 2022. I'm currently with a "Mullinax" and certainly wouldn't recommend due to lack of communication.

Nola4lyfe

Big Bend
First Name
Johnnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Which one? I'm seriously considering switching dealers since I supposedly have the option before placing the order for my 2022. I'm currently with a "Mullinax" and certainly wouldn't recommend due to lack of communication.

Mullinax Ford
Dan Niekraszewicz
[email protected]
1551 E Semoran Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703
P: (407) 565-2034
C: (321) 314-8521
They only charge tax, title and MSRP. No dealer fees, no extra mark ups. Tell him John Landry sent you. He will go over everything with you and they do the ordering process online. And if you live in Florida they will drive it to you. You can text him at the first number or call the second number he is off on Tuesdays.

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford of Claremont, MSRP, $500 refundable deposit. Happy so far.
Sponsored