Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Understandably, not everyone is getting the exterior color they want. My plan is to buy a neutral color and wrap the exterior. I don't know how often, if ever, I will take the doors off, but I would want the look to be somewhat coordinated. I'm thinking carbonized grey, then do a wrap that is close to gulf stream aqua or brittany blue. What color would you buy and what color would you wrap the exterior?
Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
brittany blue
if Ford engineers are as good as Ford's color selection team, I expect my Bronco to fall apart in the dealer parking lot. The entire 18-20 months I've been reading this forum, folks have literally begged Ford to include several 1960s colors. You see firsthand the impact that had.

Brittany Blue is not only beautiful, but from web-surfing seems to be one of the most oft-selected for resto projects.

Ford Bronco What vinyl wrap color for 2021 Bronco? 1595970867816

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Get a black Bronco. That way anything that is not wrapped disappears. Not sure how wrapping the hinges on the swing gate is going to work out. That, and the door jambs look to be the most difficult parts to wrap.

Orange would be my wrap color.

Buckin’Around

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mercedes Benz ML63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Depends on the wrap color. If you have a black car you’ll want to wrap with a dark color and vice versa.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

With all the complaining about color choices I’ve been wondering why people do not go this route. Most wrap customers buy black, it’s generally what wrap installers recommend. If I did it I’d go with a satin military green color.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
if Ford engineers are as good as Ford's color selection team, I expect my Bronco to fall apart in the dealer parking lot. The entire 18-20 months I've been reading this forum, folks have literally begged Ford to include several 1960s colors. You see firsthand the impact that had.

Brittany Blue is not only beautiful, but from web-surfing seems to be one of the most oft-selected for resto projects.

Ford Bronco What vinyl wrap color for 2021 Bronco? 1595970867816
I couldn’t agree more, bring back some of those sweet retro colors that made this machine the cool rig it is

eatworksleepdie

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Renegade, 20' Wrangler, 92' VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked a local wrap shop what they would charge to wrap a 2 door Bronco. I was quoted $2500 for the 2 door.
The wrap shop by me says it depends on the vinyl and color you choose. They told me anywhere from $2500-$6000. eg., the chrome finishes are stupid expensive. And a good shop will do the door jams. Wrapping also offers little to no protection from rocks etc. so I've been told so expect it to develop weird pits on the front like you'd see rock chips in your paint. I like vinyl wrapping don't get me wrong, but it's an investment that you'll have to have redone eventually.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The wrap shop by me says it depends on the vinyl and color you choose. They told me anywhere from $2500-$6000. eg., the chrome finishes are stupid expensive. And a good shop will do the door jams. Wrapping also offers little to no protection from rocks etc. so I've been told so expect it to develop weird pits on the front like you'd see rock chips in your paint. I like vinyl wrapping don't get me wrong, but it's an investment that you'll have to have redone eventually.
I am also looking at Line-X, they have a spray that you can get in a lot of colors. Would be more trail safe for minor stuff like branches. Hard choice though cause theyd have to sand brand new paint. They salt the roads where I live in Canada, so I gotta look at options.

eatworksleepdie

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Renegade, 20' Wrangler, 92' VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am also looking at Line-X, they have a spray that you can get in a lot of colors. Would be more trail safe for minor stuff like branches. Hard choice though cause theyd have to sand brand new paint. They salt the roads where I live in Canada, so I gotta look at options.
Yea we get salted here in Michigan too. sux. For my money, it seems the longest lasting paint protection is to go with x-pel clear bra (or (3m) on the front paint and just stick with the stock paint colors. We put some on all the panels of my Wife's 2020 Wrangler. Pretty much anything that has potential to get rock damage, and have been super happy with it. We paid $1700, and if I remember it's a 10 year warranty? I'm expecting to do the same for the Bronco.

Sponsored

Chamberlin

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was looking at doing a full monochrome Cactus Grey outer banks 2-door from the factory and calling it a day. But after seeing that Stroppe Baja render on the graphics post, I'm seriously thinking about getting a full monochrome Oxford White Bronco (even though I hate boring white vehicles) and having a shop do the poppy red lower half, grabber blue roof and matte black hood in vinyl wrap. It would probably be a fairly simple wrap job (the poppy red being the most difficult), and hopefully result in a fairly unique look (although I'm sure I won't be the only person to do it!).

EDIT: On second thought, it might be easier to just have Ford do a full race red paint w/ outer banks, and hopefully white tops will be available. Then it's just an easy blue top, black hood and a bit of white above the belt line. Just have to accept that race red isn't as orangey as poppy red... But probably not a big deal.

109569736_356347415768164_2047654218978946618_o.jpg

Last edited:

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m enjoying the first edition factory color for a while, then wrapping . Not sure what color yet, depends on interior options.

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

just saw this green vintage bronco and i'm now obsessed with this color

i believe its "winter green" from this list of vintage bronco paint codes

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

*sigh*...yep sure would like something in a green, definitely! This is a color enhanced of someone else's BB in what looks like a dark metallic green. I'm spending way too much time on here!! :LOL:

Ford Bronco What vinyl wrap color for 2021 Bronco? Bronco_BigBend_33s.JPG

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

*sigh*...yep sure would like something in a green, definitely! This is a color enhanced of someone else's BB in what looks like a dark metallic green. I'm spending way too much time on here!! :LOL:

Ford Bronco What vinyl wrap color for 2021 Bronco? Bronco_BigBend_33s.JPG
Sheesh, can't stop looking at it - might have to consider a vinyl wrap in that green, with the black & brown leather seats would be amazing. Must decide if the wrap is durable enough, keeping it clean with out damaging etc..... (?)
Sponsored