First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Base
Im now a Granger Customer. I just couldn't pass up the good deal; my dealer wouldn't budge. I was a little late to the reservation party (Sept) but hope to get a MY22 in due time!

Thanks @Zach@Granger!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Guess I am fortunate. My local dealer has treated me right price wise and ordering was 10 minutes in the office, 5 minutes of it bullshitting. I left with my build sheet and the confirmation email from Ford showed up the next morning. I follow Granger's threads on here because they're straight shooters and super informative. Thanks!!!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am not worried about getting bumped, just wondering when I can place my order with Granger.....
According to @Granger Ford (IIRC) if you transfer in you will get the original 1K off invoice pricing. Again IIRC you have until march 19 to transfer.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are new transfers still eligible for the under invoice pricing originally published? While I will likely hold out for MY22 at this point and was hoping to get x-plan pricing locally at that time I am becoming concerned that my dealer is going to insist I convert by March 19th and is not moving from MSRP.
As I understand it, yes. The 1K under invoice.

BigA572nd

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

According to @Granger Ford (IIRC) if you transfer in you will get the original 1K off invoice pricing. Again IIRC you have until march 19 to transfer.

I've had my reservation with them since August or September.... just sitting by patiently waiting to get the phone call to place the order.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Guessing that there are a "touch" more than 20 orders at a bunch of dealers but for example: So each dealer is waiting with more anticipation. Public math, let's see, $50k each * 20 units = $1,000,000.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've had my reservation with them since August or September.... just sitting by patiently waiting to get the phone call to place the order.
Me too Steve. I'm an October reservist, so the wait will be lengthy. Zach just notified us Oct folks we will be contacted when the '22 order banks open. But, that's fine with me as I wanted mine late in '22 if possible. And, with my option list it's also quite probable.:)

MaXberN

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica / Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not happy with my local dealers. I sent Zack a DM is he still the correct person to switch to Granger or should I be emailing someone?

Espy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am not happy with my local dealers. I sent Zack a DM is he still the correct person to switch to Granger or should I be emailing someone?
I emailed Albert at Granger last night and he got back to me early this morning. He told me to send him my build (I am a very late reservation). I'm calling Ford today to change the dealer on my reservation. Albert will help you if you haven't heard from Zack.

Sponsored

GarageMahal

Outer Banks
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mercury Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Converting by March 19th is not the end of the world. Ford is asking you to do that anyway. Convert, tell your dealer you want a MY22 and have then classify your order with temporary code 99 (do not build).
Converting before agreeing to an acceptable price is a very bad idea. I also need to sit in one before I order which seems like a reasonable expectation to me. Of course both Ford and the dealers want you to convert right away as it is in their best interests.

The only way I will purchase from my current dealer is if the MY22 is eligible for x-plan or they agree to something below MSRP which appears to be unlikely. I don't expect we will know about x-plan for some time but I'm also starting to realize that we cannot change who the reservation is with after 3/19 either. Moving to Granger seems like my best option but I also don't want to burden them with an unconverted reservation if it turns out that I don't fit comfortably.

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Converting before agreeing to an acceptable price is a very bad idea.
Yeah I wasn't suggesting that at all. Why did you wait so long to nail down pricing with your dealer? I had settled on the Granger deal before I even made my reservation. No way was I going to go with a dealer before knowing the details, especially since so many will gouge buyers.

My guess is since Ford is extending our reservations to MY22, they will also extend the time to change dealers. If you can't get what you want from your current dealer, switch by 3/19. Even if you can't get x-plan pricing, at least you're still better off than sticking with your current dealer. The difference between MSRP and the Granger deal is around $3000 depending on trim.

Moving to Granger seems like my best option but I also don't want to burden them with an unconverted reservation if it turns out that I don't fit comfortably.
Granger is in the business of selling cars. They are use to minds changing. You won't impact their prospect-to-sales ratio, trust me. :)

GarageMahal

Outer Banks
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mercury Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah I wasn't suggesting that at all. Why did you wait so long to nail down pricing with your dealer?
Granger is in the business of selling cars. They are use to minds changing. You won't impact their prospect-to-sales ratio, trust me. :)
This dealer has serviced my cars for over 20 years and I really wanted to give them a chance to sell me a Bronco but they are holding firm to MSRP which I will never agree to. Looks like I will be transferring to Granger in early March...

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know it's probably been discussed but can I transfer if I have already done so once back in October? The dealer I transfered to hasn't contacted me, won't reply to emails or return messages on voicemail. Thinking I'd rather deal with someone who communicates and knows the product they are selling which you seem to be very good at.
Thanks.
Sponsored