Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That is correct. Maybe we should fix that and go back to our $2000 under Invoice deal. :unsure:
How are taxes handled? I live next door in Nebraska. Was planning on doing a trade-in or an IN & OUT for tax purposes with my local dealer. Please explain what I would have to do to save money.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How are taxes handled? I live next door in Nebraska. Was planning on doing a trade-in or an IN & OUT for tax purposes with my local dealer. Please explain what I would have to do to save money.

You are taxed in your home state. Upon return to nebraska you'd take your paperwork to whoever processes that (for us it's our county treasurer) and they would honor your tax credit on the trade.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shoot, $2000 under invoice gets my order changed today. Lol. Still debating between granger and horsham. Driving from PA is doable, Iowa is significantly farther for me.
We have a large number of buyers with Granger from Georgia. We are working with Albert at Granger and have a shipping option for roughly $450 from Iowa to greater ATL. The only undetermined Part of the shipping rate is any fuel rate fluctuation. There are many here who will be shipping their rigs down to Georgia from Iowa.

If you decide to order from Granger let me know and we can get you added to our group information thread.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you missed a classification. "Dealerships who are unexcited to sell you a Bronco".
Dealers excited to sell you a Bronco at MSRP and higher and scoff at dealers who offer better pricing (thereby scoffing at you because you asked) - that is also a category.

Sponsored

radiocontrolhead

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic Si
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
problemis my sh**** dealership wont return my calls and doesn't care to release my order

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I have a July 27th reservation converted with Granger (1K below invoice), I also have an Oct 31st reservation with Granger yet to convert (2K below invoice). I am hopeful that I will get to convert that order before the March deadline so I can compare estimated delivery dates between the two and gauge if an extra 1K off is worth the difference or wait time, then cancel the order I do not want. Granger Ford do you see any problem with this idea?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I have a July 27th reservation converted with Granger (1K below invoice), I also have an Oct 31st reservation with Granger yet to convert (2K below invoice). I am hopeful that I will get to convert that order before the March deadline so I can compare estimated delivery dates between the two and gauge if an extra 1K off is worth the difference or wait time, then cancel the order I do not want. Granger Ford do you see any problem with this idea?
PM Sent

Itsmeclooney

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just converted my reservation over to Granger as of 5 minutes ago! Look forward to finally deciding on a completed build and converting that order :)

Sponsored

gotmud06

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 FX4, 2010 Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone have a recent update on where Brandon is on his orders? I'm getting antsy. Can anyone who recently converted provide their time stamp?

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You are taxed in your home state. Upon return to nebraska you'd take your paperwork to whoever processes that (for us it's our county treasurer) and they would honor your tax credit on the trade.
Can I change after order placed? The dealer put in the completely wrong order ...

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone have a recent update on where Brandon is on his orders? I'm getting antsy. Can anyone who recently converted provide their time stamp?
If you PM me your information, I can follow up with you on it.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can I change after order placed? The dealer put in the completely wrong order ...
Yes, it has been posted on here somewhere the process of how to get an order converted that a dealer converted.
Sponsored