Staticclism

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
230k mile 1996 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have to admit as a formerly lifelong Montanan who ended up spending time on the east coast for the military and now California and Texas for work (moving back to Montana in a month or so), it took me an embarrassingly long time to read these stickers as "Salt Life". For years I had thought they said "Slut Life" and found it kind of wild that so many folks were openly advertising it (whatever floats your boat!) - until I asked someone one day and made myself look pretty foolish.
Sponsored

OP
OP
pan-y-cerveza

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have to admit as a formerly lifelong Montanan who ended up spending time on the east coast for the military and now California and Texas for work (moving back to Montana in a month or so), it took me an embarrassingly long time to read these stickers as "Salt Life". For years I had thought they said "Slut Life" and found it kind of wild that so many folks were openly advertising it (whatever floats your boat!) - until I asked someone one day and made myself look pretty foolish.
You can be rest assured that the one looking pretty foolish is always the one with the salt life sticker.

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ridiculous amount of those stickers in OK as well.
Right?

As long as I can continually point at them and say HAHAHAHA SLUT LIFE like the 12 year old that I am...I don't care what it's on or where in the country it is.
I do this every time. I can't help but mis-read them on the first go every time.

ItsAfram

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With that said, which model would be best suited for a "slut life" sticker?

Sponsored
OP
OP
pan-y-cerveza

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With that said, which model would be best suited for a "slut life" sticker?
I used to see a woman driving a Jeep on my commute that was covered in stickers.... The biggest one, by far, said "mud slut"

Staticclism

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
230k mile 1996 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not much of a sticker person in general, but I bought this one a few years back and have been waiting for something special to put it on; the Bronco will be getting this sticker day one.
Ford Bronco Which Model for Salt Life Sticker? IMG_20200813_142945916~2

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

IIRC they started in Jacksonville Florida? Or Florida generally? I ate an actual Salt Life restaurant once. Wasn't bad, wasn't great.

Yes. They started in Jax. There is a Salt Life restaurant in St. Augustine Beach. Absolutely, terrible. No locals eat there. It is a tourist trap with tourist prices.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live on an Island and spend well over 100 days a year in the Salt. Don’t need a sticker but I see em everywhere. I’m surprised so many places away from the coast see alot. Good for them as a brand, I guess. They sell Ocean activities clothing and some gear.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Like my other rides, my Salt Life sticker will go on the bottom right side of the rear window. Those of us who know realize it's a "Vitamin Sea" thing. :)

Ford Bronco Which Model for Salt Life Sticker? 100_4925.JPG

Taken just west of Glen Rio, TX off of a dirt section of Route 66 in Arizona. Love me some dirt roads.

Last edited:

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Down here we get FLOGROWN or WALTLIFE. Can't remember the last time I saw SALTLIFE.
Can confirm that the FLOGROWN has officially replaced the SALTLIFE on FL roads lol. I want to make one for Illinois that has a corn cob on it...
Sponsored