Rubber Floor

Vinyl Seats

33+ Tires

Wants:

12” Display

White and red accents like cactus grey 4 door Tease

Anything other than all black rims

Heated seats

What is the beefiest look that runs well 65+ when necessary, but will likely only get 5k miles per year? Reserved Outer Banks, but Leaning toward upgraded Black Diamond

D193F4F3-A2F7-4BCD-8E18-E5277B9F8839.jpeg
Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I don’t doubt the OB model will be capable, it’s more the model for people that want the creature comforts. If you want vinyl and rubber floors (not even sure if those are an option on OBX based on its intended use) I think you’d be better off starting with black diamond since those are standard fare. Won’t get the big screen there however. Same as you it’s a want for me, not a need. I will likely be going BD and then upgrade the screen piecemeal down the road. Ultimately will know better when the build and price tool is available.

OP
OP
BdubBronco

BdubBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

While I don’t doubt the OB model will be capable, it’s more the model for people that want the creature comforts. If you want vinyl and rubber floors (not even sure if those are an option on OBX based on its intended use) I think you’d be better off starting with black diamond since those are standard fare. Won’t get the big screen there however. Same as you it’s a want for me, not a need. I will likely be going BD and then upgrade the screen piecemeal down the road. Ultimately will know better when the build and price tool is available.
Reveal Night felt like reserving seats for the most expensive concert I can imagine at a venue I know nothing about. I just leaned toward OB and pulled the trigger. The photos of multiple bronco models in the hotel parking lot, were a real gut check. OB looked bad!!! I know it’s practical. The only need I have for a sway bar disconnect is if I run over a parking block.

0C77A85C-0F3D-4E45-81E6-8B033CB02420.jpeg

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronco Needs And Wants

Intended Use: Badass Looking Appearance @ Academic Team Competitions

Needs:

4 Door

2.7 Auto

Cactus Grey

White Top/ White / Silver Grill

Hard Top

Rubber Floor

Vinyl Seats

33+ Tires

Wants:

12” Display

White and red accents like cactus grey 4 door Tease

Anything other than all black rims

Heated seats

What is the beefiest look that runs well 65+ when necessary, but will likely only get 5k miles per year? Reserved Outer Banks, but Leaning toward upgraded Black Diamond

Ford Bronco Which Model?  Special Recipe 0C77A85C-0F3D-4E45-81E6-8B033CB02420
You’d need to get the Badlands. Rubber floor NA for OB and 12” screen N.A. for black diamond. I’d check out the specs closer on the Ford website, some of things you are wanting are just not available it seems without customizing aftermarket
Sponsored