Sponsored

Which of the Deadly Six is in your build?

Which of the Deadly Six are in your build?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I honestly don’t think the Wildtrak is going to end up being a hot commodity. I would swap that with the Badlands trim. Too many people are not fans of the Wildtrak interior options.
Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford is telling us these are the things that will delay your build. Just wanted to see what the B6G forum wants.
Doesn't matter- as Ford based this commodity demand on Reservations made back in July. Build what you want. Ford, like us have no clue until the books are open for a few days.

Bronco1951

Badlands
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape / 2 door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2.7 leather lux sas. But on 4 door, OBX

in hot water if I get it past 8/28/21. Lease extension runs out. But I do have a Day 1 reservation and made dealer cut off.

what kind of odds would you give me? Or at least how many months delayed?
If its a Ford Credit lease, you can extend your lease by up to 12 months.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Parrett

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Add computer chips to the list....
I just read a huge article about foreign company chip hoarding because of tariffs and they had Ford at the top of the list for companies that will be caught short. I thought waiting from the day the B&P came out to order conversion day was a long time. With a 7/14 reservation I could be looking at another 12+ months for delivery. Oh well.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wow, I didn’t think as may people would go for the Lux Package. Very suppressed at that one.
Was surprised by that also. For me got to have the B&O and home link. Plus, current ride is platinum F-150 so I've grown use to all the bells and whistles.
Two door surprises me. Did Ford underestimate?
They may have. I was originally 4-door. However the more pictures I have seen the more I am two door.

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TheFuzzyBunny

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

3 of the 6. 2 door, 2.7, and Sas. All for my ideal Black Diamond. I'll talk to my dealer after everything opens, find out some more details. While I COULD go with a 4 door Bad Lands, which was my original reservation anyhow, missing the 2.7 is REALLY the hardest pill to swallow.

Sponsored

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wildtrak (2.7 + Sasquatch), Lux, Leather. 7/16 reservation. It's a weird spot in line because it feels like it's pretty early and yet a lot of people seem to only mention day 1 or 2 reservations as having any hope of getting a 2021. I'm hopeful, even with all my "delayed" options. I'm trying to decide right now on whether I should just order the Modular Hardtop too.

Reactions: Wyo

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looolllll I have a 7/16 res and plan on getting a 2 door base Sasquatch with the 2.7 and a couple extra items. So definitely counting on it being a my22. Maybe a new color will be on the base by then. Or a standard tan cloth seat for the hot Texas summers would be nice.
IDK, you may be pleasantly surprised. With your res date Ford should have enough of those options to at least get to your date.

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2dr, Squatch, 2.7, Lux. I'm screwed. Was toying with going 4 door this morning..... Doubt it would make much difference as my reservation was done on 7/23

Reactions: Wyo

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 door, 2.7, Squatch, Lux; all present and accounted for and I don't mind the extra delay. Would be great to not take delivery until fall, even later won't bother me much in this working from home environment. I'm actually about to sell my car next month, as I've found a buyer.

Not doing a lot of driving around Atlanta and if I just gotta go camp, just a drive back to Birmingham to pick up the Disco from parents. May just bring it over as I wait if needed. This is first world shit I know, so very understanding to the guys who can't wait for things to pan out.

My build is also right at $60K which is crazy money in many ways, so there needs to be enough luxury for during the week and capability on the weekends and off roading trips to keep me content.

When looking at all of the actual "utility" this Bronco will have to do, the cost isn't so bad, but I also do not plan to upgrade to another one within 8 years or so, longer the better so this wait isn't so bad in my situation.
Sponsored