Sponsored

Which of the Deadly Six is in your build?

Which of the Deadly Six are in your build?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MastadonSlayer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW M2, 2023 Brocno BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
IDK, you may be pleasantly surprised. With your res date Ford should have enough of those options to at least get to your date.
That would be a nice surprise indeed. I've told myself, it gets here when it gets here, but if it does sneak in and shows up around December, then I will count it as a birthday present for myself.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Parrett

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These Vehicles cost so much money why wouldn't you add the lux package? Im adding it just for the upgraded radio alone, and also to have better trade in value down the road. Also just curious how and why would it surprise you if you are getting the lux package??
So many people talking about cost and wanting a real off-road vehicle not a soccer mom SUV. I was also personally surprised because people were spending a ton on tech but not on leather seats 44% to 17%. (As of the writing of this reply) and if people were looking to go high end, why aren’t they buying the Widtrak? Again, personal observation.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

they won't put much stock in the doodads or upgraded stereo. However, you and I will love the hell out of these things and enjoy using them for as long as we own the Bronco.
Has anyone heard a B&O stereo in a Ford vehicle? Is it any good? The "upgraded" sound system in my Dodge Challenger still sounds horrible, while the Rockford Fosgate in my NIssan Xterra Pro4X is actually pretty dang good.

Inspector!4

4 out of 6 , I have an early 7/14 reservation so hopefully see my Wildtrak in October????

Sponsored
OP
OP
Parrett

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So many people talking about cost and wanting a real off-road vehicle not a soccer mom SUV. I was also personally surprised because people were spending a ton on tech but not on leather seats 44% to 17%. (As of the writing of this reply) and if people were looking to go high end, why aren’t they buying the Widtrak? Again, personal observation.
Well im not shocked anymore because after getting on here and realizing most people arent getting the bronco for off roading and so many people have never been off roading and the questions i see people asking had me shocked at first but now seeing why a good majority of people are buying the bronco "because its cool" im not shocked at all. If it were more people buying broncos for what they were really made for i would be more shocked, but dont get me wrong i hope everyone enjoys there bronco however makes them happy.

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The news on the delay annoyed me at first, but now I realized I’m probably going to have a MY22 no matter what. My reservation is from August 7th, I’m ordering the 2.7L, and I’m most likely going to wait to submit my order until mid to end February.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, they are putting them in the Expedition and F-150’s
Have you heard it? I thought that link was going to be a review of the system.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would guess that like the wrangler, 3/4 of these very capable off-road vehicles will never go off road, and most of those that do will be very casual experiences - mine included. I have run the scenarios various ways and I always come back to OBX. I like the MGV, but I feel like power seats are a must at this price point. Going up from mid to lux is not that much of a reach at that point.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone heard a B&O stereo in a Ford vehicle? Is it any good? The "upgraded" sound system in my Dodge Challenger still sounds horrible, while the Rockford Fosgate in my NIssan Xterra Pro4X is actually pretty dang good.
Good question, but I don't think anyone has. B&O is pretty high end, or at least mid-high actually. See that some car will soon come with McIntosh which is just bonkers.

I'm sure it'll have better than trashy mid range of the base system which is good for my music. Kids lose their minds when they get in my ride and either hear my metal or 90's hip hop and grunge. Son even bobs to Waylon and Willie which is pretty nice too (funny words he calls it). The upgraded stereo should handle those well enough. :)

Trilifter7

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2022 Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

None. I'm a day 1 reservation looking at a 4D Black Diamond with MIC top, 2.3L and 7 speed. All you suckas can weep as I drive mine for months before you! /s

But for reals the delayed stuff sucks. I want a white top but am not willing to wait. I am excited to be able to get paintable fender flares though (want a retro look with Velocity Blue, white tops, flares, grille, and wheels).
I’m the same exact build but in AMB! My res is 9/28 though so doubt I’ll get it early

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs