Sponsored

Which of the Deadly Six is in your build?

Which of the Deadly Six are in your build?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FEs aren't being made first. They'll be mixed in with the rest of the trims. Quite a few will be late deliveries because people will be waiting for the black hard tops.
That makes no sense cause everything on this list is in an FE. Black hard top was scratched for FE, no?
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That makes no sense cause everything on this list is in an FE. Black hard top was scratched for FE, no?
It was made late availability. You can still order an FE with one, but you'll have to wait.

What doesn't make sense? FEs will be among the first ones built simply because they were all ordered on reveal night.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was made late availability. You can still order an FE with one, but you'll have to wait.

What doesn't make sense?
How every blacklisted option is on a “First Edition” and how I just got an email that they will be ordered first but then not built according to this thread. Why take the orders first if you cant build them.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How every blacklisted option is on a “First Edition” and how I just got an email that they will be ordered first but then not built according to this thread. Why take the orders first if you cant build them.
I don't know what your email says so I can't help you there. Lots of orders taken won't be built for a while due to shortages. But if you ordered on reveal night, then yours should be among the first delivered unless you choose a late-availability option. FWIW I ordered an FE but am dropping down to a Badlands. But I'm first on the list at my dealer and it should be in their first delivery.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know what your email says so I can't help you there. Lots of orders taken won't be built for a while due to shortages. But if you ordered on reveal night, then yours should be among the first delivered unless you choose a late-availability option. FWIW I ordered an FE but am dropping down to a Badlands. But I'm first on the list at my dealer and it should be in their first delivery.
Im #1 at Granger on the list I was sent.

Sponsored

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2.7 leather lux sas. But on 4 door, OBX

in hot water if I get it past 8/28/21. Lease extension runs out. But I do have a Day 1 reservation and made dealer cut off.

what kind of odds would you give me? Or at least how many months delayed?
You may be on the bus for awhile ?

Tralio95

Wildtrak
First Name
Tracie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

2 out of the 6. I was at 5 out of 6 until I decided on 4 door. And I didn't need the LUX package or Wildtrak. So, now I'm at 4 door, Big Bend, 2.7 Ecoboost, and Sasquatch. 7/16 reservation date.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't forget all of us early reservers who are going to defer to the 2022 build. Day 3 slots now looking pretty good.

OP
OP
Parrett

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are the black fender flares an option now with the Outerbank?
You can buy extras as an accessory. Also a buddy of mine does car wraps. He said he can wrap them in a matte black that would look like factory. It’s be about $100 as opposed to $550+ for replacements.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2dr, but it's worth it

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You can buy extras as an accessory. Also a buddy of mine does car wraps. He said he can wrap them in a matte black that would look like factory. It’s be about $100 as opposed to $550+ for replacements.
Never even thought about wrapping the fenders. Shadow black fenders to match the top and grill. Could be a killer look on certain colors.

Slow55

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRX, Mojave, Bel Air & 392 Jeep on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Id like the Sasquatch but it isn't a deal breaker. With a TRX on order, this will probably be the wife's fun car/mall crawler.

A 2.3 with some bolt ons and a stick and aftermarket wheels! But nothing from my dealer about ordering. I have a reserve date a few days after they opened but I've heard 0.

if it gets pushed to 2022, I might just go grab a Wrangler
Sponsored