Sponsored

Which of the Deadly Six is in your build?

Which of the Deadly Six are in your build?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does it matter if they are over their allocation if you have a lower reservation number? Won't you bump someone who ordered before you but has a higher reservation date? Or does that mean that all 48 have an earlier reservation?
All the orders before me have an earlier reservation timestamp. My place in line could have gotten better or worse since then. People have been changing dealerships and so forth. We also don't know the true allocation numbers and they may go up or it may be that someone backed out.

My early timestamp won't push anyone further out other than anyone who is at the same dealer with a later timestamp. My bronco will be built per Ford's allocation for my dealership per the parts availability and per my timestamp. I'm just patiently waiting for May to find out the real deal.
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All the orders before me have an earlier reservation timestamp. My place in line could have gotten better or worse since then. People have been changing dealerships and so forth. We also don't know the true allocation numbers and they may go up or it may be that someone backed out.

My early timestamp won't push anyone further out other than anyone who is at the same dealer with a later timestamp. My bronco will be built per Ford's allocation for my dealership per the parts availability and per my timestamp. I'm just patiently waiting for May to find out the real deal.
So say we all.