Sponsored

Which "street friendly" Bronco looks the best?

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I initially had my outer banks order all in with Sasquatch and 2.7L engine. That was for me as much Bronco as possible, with few comfort elements of the OBX. Than I saw all the blown up 2.7L engines and decided to go down to the 4 cylinder. Than I saw an OBX without sas at the dealership and it really caught my attention. I really liked it. On the other hand I thought my wife is the one, who is going to drive it for the most part and the chances for her to get car sick with sas package are much higher than without. I also thought sas would not be the best for fuel economy, tire economy and general driving purpose on the road. It was also few thousend dollars more expensive with the sas package. At the end I deleted the sas package, because of all mentioned reasons. I had to decide between the look and all the other things I mentioned. I am happy with my decision. Mine is arriving now in the next few days and I am super excited. I think it is a good compromise after all.
Honestly I think you made the right choice, Sasquatch is more than just wheels and 35s. If you're never taking it Off-Road it's a waste to have lockers. If you want to jazz it up you can just get a puck lift and get a set of beefier looking 33s.
Sponsored

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I initially had my outer banks order all in with Sasquatch and 2.7L engine. That was for me as much Bronco as possible, with few comfort elements of the OBX. Than I saw all the blown up 2.7L engines and decided to go down to the 4 cylinder. Than I saw an OBX without sas at the dealership and it really caught my attention. I really liked it. On the other hand I thought my wife is the one, who is going to drive it for the most part and the chances for her to get car sick with sas package are much higher than without. I also thought sas would not be the best for fuel economy, tire economy and general driving purpose on the road. It was also few thousend dollars more expensive with the sas package. At the end I deleted the sas package, because of all mentioned reasons. I had to decide between the look and all the other things I mentioned. I am happy with my decision. Mine is arriving now in the next few days and I am super excited. I think it is a good compromise after all.
You made 100% the right decision for YOUR Bronco. Wants, needs, practicality and overall appearance depends on the person as much as shoe size. As long as you are happy with your's, who cares what someone else thinks is better. That said, two door BD, Sasquatch, 2.7 haha

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Big Bend, Signature LEDs, 7MT. Lighter weight, more fun to drive, can still do just about anything off road. Sasquatch is completely unnecessary for the overwhelming majority of owners. I’m glad it exists, but cmon.
I think a lot of people buying these are going to take up an interest in off roading even if they weren’t interested before. I don’t know if you went to one of the off roadeos, but there were a bunch of people in my group with little or no off road experience, and it seemed clear that they just picked up a new hobby that day. They were smart to offer that to Bronco buyers. It gave the newcomers the confidence that they needed to go out and get dirty, and it gave the experienced people a better idea of what the vehicle is capable of. Yeah, the Sasquatch package is probably unnecessary for most, but the lockers make a huge difference if you’re gonna do anything more than trail riding. Compared to my old off road rigs, this thing almost makes it too easy.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Honestly I think you made the right choice, Sasquatch is more than just wheels and 35s. If you're never taking it Off-Road it's a waste to have lockers.
I've gotten my Expedition stuck in the mud in my own driveway before. A rear locker would have been really handy.

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 GMC 4X4 / 2012 Mustang convert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I picked up my Outerbanks yesterday. It has the 2.7 Sasquatch and what ever I could get with it. I never even drove a Bronco until yesterday and I’m totally in awe of how this machine handled the highway the way home.
I’ve read on here about the wind noise yet I didn’t experance any of that. The O&B sound system is beyond good, it’s great
This machine has exceeded my expectations by a long shot.

5EC3D0A9-86FF-4B48-B273-A8FCDD292059.jpeg

02A2A2AA-7809-485B-8ED3-51516224F5C5.jpeg

1B5E1400-2F39-469B-ADE9-907AC1BD45CE.jpeg

DA3EA059-35AD-473C-AC37-AAC1422D671B.jpeg

5288FC0E-404D-462F-9D94-EC803B6240D0.jpeg

0AAFD855-6FF7-4145-80DA-1DEEC6632AB0.jpeg

DDA177F6-2A17-4658-9082-AB70A2C4354E.jpeg

Sponsored

Girldadx3

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Obviously looks are subjective. I went Badlands Sasquatch primarily because it looks best to me. I had never been off-roading prior to taking delivery.
Two things I will say:
1-the truck rides great on road. Aired down below factory settings it swallows bumps effortlessly. Rides similar to my 2021 Expedition in terms of comfort.
2-I took the kids off roading and we all loved it. Now I’m hooked. Glad I got the most capable Bronco that gives me room to grow into its capabilities.
Ford Bronco Which "street friendly" Bronco looks the best? B017B4E6-14E0-4F7F-813D-8C7DC7BB9A4C

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s not like the Sasquatch package is going to get you in the monster truck jam! LOL

With that said, I wouldn’t own one without the Sasquatch package. I think the package takes the aesthetics to the next level.

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This...
Ford Bronco Which "street friendly" Bronco looks the best? bronco in the wild3

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I personally don’t like the wheels or painted flares, door handles on the OBX. I do think the roast interior.

I actually like the optional BD wheels as the best non-SAS option.

I keep going back and forth on which package I will order in August. Today it’s an all-out Basesquatch with 2.7 and mod bumper/ MIC top. Yesterday it was the BD with 2.3 and MIC. Only about 60 more days to change my mind now.
From a practical standpoint- the only real issue is which whether you want standard, high or lux package. You can get new tires and rims for about 3300 and a leather interior of any color you want for about 2000.

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Whatever you do, DO not attend the Off-rodeo. Everyone there that hadn’t taken delivery and had non-Sasquatch orders said they were changing to Sasquatch

Sponsored

GrayEagleRider

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler (YJ) Subaru legacy KTM 690 Enduro R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
From a practical standpoint- the only real issue is which whether you want standard, high or lux package. You can get new tires and rims for about 3300 and a leather interior of any color you want for about 2000.
I don't see myself getting anything higher than the mid package. The base model already comes with all I need in terms of creature comforts. The main reason I'm considering getting a higher trim level is for the lower gears and locker(s). The base model with 2.7 and SAS package comes in around the same price as a BB with rear locker and mid package. To me that is a lot of value and I can always add the Katzkin leather interior down the road.

BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is definitely a subjective thread and I think there are plenty of "correct" answers, and I've seen a ton of gorgeous builds that I'd be happy to own/drive. Personally the OBX works best for me, but I would change out to the BD Aluminum wheels and black flares. I must say that the elitist "OBX Hate" is getting quite old. It's NOT a Ford Edge, or should have been a Lincoln, etc. It's a valid build and still a quite capable rig. None of us owe anyone else here the "why" or "where" we'll be using our Broncos.

sphaller

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is definitely a subjective thread and I think there are plenty of "correct" answers, and I've seen a ton of gorgeous builds that I'd be happy to own/drive. Personally the OBX works best for me, but I would change out to the BD Aluminum wheels and black flares. I must say that the elitist "OBX Hate" is getting quite old. It's NOT a Ford Edge, or should have been a Lincoln, etc. It's a valid build and still a quite capable rig. None of us owe anyone else here the "why" or "where" we'll be using our Broncos.
Yeah, I opted non-squatch OBX with the rear lockers out of a knowledge that I live in Upstate NY, will be logging a ton of miles, have to deal with the snow, but won't be hitting anything offroad that would require more than that. Don't really need to disconnect sway bars and engage both lockers to handle just about any situations I can get myself into (legally) in the Adirondacks. Will it be heading down skid roads and the like? Yup, I'm sure with ease. Did I need the rest of the options? Nope. Would I have gotten them if money wasn't an object? Hell yes. May still put a spacer in later after I run these tires out, but who knows. It's all subjective.

BFizzy

Big Bend
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
“OBX Hate” isn’t elitist, it’s just “bigger is better” bro culture marketing. I love seeing broncos that were appropriately spec’ed out for their owners. They look great in person. Even if I lived in Moab or Sedona, I really doubt I’d go scrape my new ride on the rocks. Off-roadeo is cool, but remember it’s a marketing tool to sell more.
Sponsored