Sponsored

Which tops are standard on 2 door and 4 door models?

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth2ak

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mccoys2nativealaska.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been seeing a lot of talk about tops but none of them are asking the same question as I am.

Maybe the reason is everyone already knows the answer and I am just ignorant but I am trying to find out if the Broncos come standard with a hard top or soft top?
Sponsored

Hbass321

Outer Banks
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2 door seems to come standard with a hardtop. 4 doors come standard with a softtop. Likely aren’t making a softop for 2 door because not that many would go for it.

OP
OP
truth2ak

truth2ak

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mccoys2nativealaska.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 door seems to come standard with a hardtop. 4 doors come standard with a softtop. Likely aren’t making a softop for 2 door because not that many would go for it.
That would make me grumpy and anyone that doesn't live in NM, Texas, AZ, FL, or Cal... As a matter of fact if that is the case then Ford needs to picture it as such on their website.

Hbass321

Outer Banks
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That would make me grumpy and anyone that doesn't live in NM, Texas, AZ, FL, or Cal... As a matter of fact if that is the case then Ford needs to picture it as such on their website.
I will always go soft top, even where I live. Florida weather changes every 5 minutes. Unfortunately the market isn’t there for the 2 door. Hopefully someone comes out with something, but I wouldn’t hold my breath. 4 door will always get priority.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.