JAX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercedes E350, 2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First post on this forum - I have been lurking for months and it's a great community with tons of good info.

I have seen a lot of contradictory information regarding the LED taillights. Will the LED taillights come with the Signature Lighting package, Mid Package, or only on the specified trim levels? Bronco Nation posted a picture on their Instagram saying that the Big Bend will be able to get LED taillights, but there has not been any official information released.

Ford Bronco Which Trims get LED Taillights? 1606765271239
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First post on this forum - I have been lurking for months and it's a great community with tons of good info.

I have seen a lot of contradictory information regarding the LED taillights. Will the LED taillights come with the Signature Lighting package, Mid Package, or only on the specified trim levels? Bronco Nation posted a picture on their Instagram saying that the Big Bend will be able to get LED taillights, but there has not been any official information released.

Ford Bronco Which Trims get LED Taillights? 1606765271239
Welcome to the site!

While I'm not sure if there has been a definitive answer, my understanding/interpretation is that OuterBanks and up get them standard and that Big Bend has the option for them with the with the signature headlights.

OP
OP
JAX

JAX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercedes E350, 2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome to the site!

While I'm not sure if there has been a definitive answer, my understanding/interpretation is that OuterBanks and up get them standard and that Big Bend has the option for them with the with the signature headlights.
Thank you! That's what it seems like and I hope that stays true once we get to order in a week.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Welcome to the site!

Where did you get your 'understanding' that Big Bend has the option for them with Signature Headlights?

I believe your understand is a guess. I started a thread on this subject a few weeks ago. There has been nothing communicated by Ford that indicates you can get Signature tail lights on Big Bend. I have asked Ford on the phone and also asked my dealer and no one knows. The only evidence is the picture of the Filson Bronco on Bronco Nation where some guy said they would be available. Not a reliable source!

What we do know is that if you select the Signature head light option for Big Bend in B&P, you can see in the photos that the Signature tail lights are NOT there. Is this a glitch in B&P? Maybe. At this point, I'd say the Sig tail lights on BB are doubtful and I hope clarifies this soon.

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where did you get your 'understanding' that Big Bend has the option for them with Signature Headlights?

I believe your understand is a guess. I started a thread on this subject a few weeks ago. There has been nothing communicated by Ford that indicates you can get Signature tail lights on Big Bend. I have asked Ford on the phone and also asked my dealer and no one knows. The only evidence is the picture of the Filson Bronco on Bronco Nation where some guy said they would be available. Not a reliable source!

What we do know is that if you select the Signature head light option for Big Bend in B&P, you can see in the photos that the Signature tail lights are NOT there. Is this a glitch in B&P? Maybe. At this point, I'd say the Sig tail lights on BB are doubtful and I hope clarifies this soon.
My understanding/guess comes from BroncoNation answering a question shown in the picture above. "Can you get LED tail lights on the Big Bend?

But yes you are correct, my understanding is a guess based on the information that has been provided by a organization tied to Ford (which at times can be taken with a grain of salt LOL)

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty obvious according to the BP the BB has this option..

F99E0763-E6F9-41DA-87AC-BC021D2A1468.jpeg

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pretty obvious according to the BP the BB has this option..

F99E0763-E6F9-41DA-87AC-BC021D2A1468.jpeg
Damn man! We are talking about TAIL Lights, not the Signature headlamps...

• Haha
Reactions: Ksm

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn man! We are talking about TAIL Lights, no the Signature headlamps...
Damn dude do you need it spelled out..
If we know that the OBX, BL and WT comes with signature lighting as the above photo stated and we know that means headlights and tail fuckin lights and it says it’s an option on the BB then we should make a educated decision what that means...because if we are arguing over schematics then we should assume the above trims don’t come with LED taillights
Also...it states signature lighting if it was just headlamps it would state signature headlights..
See your rationale is flawed

Now if you want to discuss why they would offer a lower trim like the BB and leave out an upper trim like BD the option of the signature lighting so be it...

Last edited:

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Damn dude do you need it spelled out..
If we know that the OBX, BL and WT comes with signature lighting as the above photo stated and we know that means headlights and tail fuckin lights and it says it’s an option on the BB then we should make a educated decision what that means...because if we are arguing over schematics then we should assume the above trims don’t come with LED taillights
Also...it states signature lighting if it was just headlamps it would state signature headlights..
See your rationale is flawed

Now if you want to discuss why they would offer a lower trim like the BB and leave out an upper trim like BD the option of the signature lighting so be it...
You are far behind on this discussion topic.

Reactions: Ksm

Sponsored

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you add the signature lights to big bend and then look at your bronco build on the b&p, the taillights are NOT included.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you add the signature lights to big bend and then look at your bronco build on the b&p, the taillights are NOT included.
So then they aren’t included in the OBX and up
Trims then either..

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So then they aren’t included in the OBX and ul
Trims then either..
The B&P pictures clearly show the led taillights on OBX and up. The standard taillights are much more red while the upgrades are more clear.
Sponsored