Sponsored

While we all know the new Bronco will be based on the new Ranger Chassis...

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm a planner. I make lists.
Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah. Crew cab Tundra isn't much better than a Raptor. So I could handle it.

But goot lort I don't want to. I've had like 20 full sized trucks. I no longer need one...Haven't in a long time. I just keep buying them because I'm a moron.

I'm so.very.tired of parking them.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a 2001 extended cab F250, short bed. I never had an issue with driving it or parking it.....unless I went into down town Chicago, then it was a wildly different story.
I also live in the outter 'burbs, so space is rarely an issue. But otherwise, I drove that truck EVERYWHERE and LOVED it.

Where are you guys going that parking a 150 or Expy is an issue?
Heck, my sis-in-law drives an Expy, she'd cut my brothers junk off if he ever traded it. She loves that Expedition!

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The styling for the 2022/23 Ranger was already leaked-and its been more or less confirmed by Ford because when this happened last year, they made a DCMA claim against it.

Ford Bronco While we all know the new Bronco will be based on the new Ranger Chassis... 1582213488230

I like it better then the current Ranger, which looks a bit too much European/Asian for my likes

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The styling for the 2022/23 Ranger was already leaked-and its been more or less confirmed by Ford because when this happened last year, they made a DCMA claim against it.

Ford Bronco While we all know the new Bronco will be based on the new Ranger Chassis... 1582213488230

I like it better then the current Ranger, which looks a bit too much European/Asian for my likes
Last year I didn't like the front end, but every time I see it, I like it more and more. This may be a better fit for me than the bronco. A FX4 package with some meatier tires and a little more leveled is all I think it really needs.

Sponsored

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That front end is hideous to me.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Take it with a grain of salt IMO. We’re still at least 2 years out from the next gen Ranger and I feel like that image came out around a year ago. A LOT changes in 3 years.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Take it with a grain of salt IMO. We’re still at least 2 years out from the next gen Ranger and I feel like that image came out around a year ago. A LOT changes in 3 years.
The image came out last year-it was a design review for the new Ranger in OZ and Ford lost its shit when it got leaked and was part of the reason why the Bronco hasn't been leaked til last month because they came down like a ton of bricks on people.. Outside of the "soft" items like the grill and headlights, I don't think much is going to change. The new Ranger will most likely launch by the end of next year and things have to be locked down at least a year or so out.

OP
OP
HotLap

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting input thanks all, my rather "muddied" point was since the Bronco is based on the all new Ranger platform, (as Ford has stated many times), then the new Ranger platform must be already done since the Bronco is being reveled in a few weeks (yay)! Don't get me wrong I'm very interested in seeing the new Bronco and would consider getting one, but not before I see the new Ranger Raptor that is hinted to be based on this all new platform. My bro-in-law almost pulled the trigger on a 2019 Ranger, but I recommended he wait until the all-new Ranger comes out as I'm betting it will have more trim options, engine options, etc. Still really like my 2018 Raptor so may end up waiting a few more years before trading. Although it is big, it fits in my garage and the 360deg camera system is a life saver when parking. Thin g is while I like having the versitility of a truck, I don't need a full size these days...

Sponsored

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided