Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I did not recalibrate. This was my original question to ask the whipple guys as well. Purchased from lethal performance and they didn’t have any answers either. I went ahead and installed and had no issues with the system after it was complete. I’ve got a wildtrak that had all the bells and whistles so i was worried I would have some kind of alerts but I didn’t.
When we installed ours no recalibration was needed. Installed the unit along with relocating the fan shutter motor and used the bracket for the adaptive cruise control module. Never had an issue and I've had it on the Bronco for quite some time now too.
Sponsored

wzpilot

Raptor
First Name
Wick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor & 14 others
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
OK, awesome news. I will report back once I get it installed on my Braptor!

wzpilot

Raptor
First Name
Wick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor & 14 others
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ok - I completed the Whipple Mega Cooler (purchased from @LethalPerformance) on Friday and it was easy to do and did not require any recalibration of the CCM. This was on my 2022 Bronco Raptor. Thanks to @brianbrn for the great video and follow up on this!

Wick

OP
OP
brianbrn

brianbrn

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok - I completed the Whipple Mega Cooler (purchased from @LethalPerformance) on Friday and it was easy to do and did not require any recalibration of the CCM. This was on my 2022 Bronco Raptor. Thanks to @brianbrn for the great video and follow up on this!

Wick
YES! That's awesome. So glad you got it in easily.
Sponsored