Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you're in Atlanta it will probably just get set on fire wherever you happen to park it....
??

So why would my car be set on fire when I park it?

Wasn't aware we had a set car on fire problem here. This is Georgia, we're mostly ALL armed down here bud. Not sure how y'all live out West.
Sponsored

Tyrober

Outer Banks
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really wanted that modular top in white to go with my Oxford white. I guess I can suck it up with a soft top until this but this is disappointing

Marsmit

Outer Banks
First Name
Marti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer/Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
With the order deadline 1/31, late reservation holders will submit an order based on the MY21 options. For those that want to take advantage of the MY22 offering, you have to make sure your order doesn't get moved up due to early reservations getting cancelled or those who opt for the late availability of the Shadow Black. To ensure that a late reservation holder's order is indeed held back, they should select the late availability of the Shadow Black top. This way others that also are waiting will have their order built before yours ensuring a delay that allows for changes that entail MY22 offerings (White Top).

If you opt for a MIC top, there is an outside chance that your order is built before those who opt for late availability items. Ford won't stop producing Broncos just because of an arbitrary date (9/18).
As a late reservation holder who wants the Outer Banks with a dual top-soft (std)and modular white, to try to make sure I stay in MY22, do I still order the dual top option?

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll take your word for it?

EDIT - I see it now. So a new key term to hang on to: currently planned
everybody finding out what "currently" means:
4c17ee88-f735-4e90-9165-99c2c6e3d133-gif.gif

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Eff up, after eff up, after eff up. How could this many delays, stumbles, missteps, and fumbles happen if they truly were working on this vehicle for 4+ years like they have lead everyone to believe? I don't buy it.

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll end up trading in my 2021 for a 2023 when Better Top Envy gets the best of me.

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So should I be cancelling my reservation and wait until 2022 for a white top? Waiting isn’t that big of a deal to me at this point. I’m still thinking of holding out until the Warthog arrives.

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry to piss everybody off with a happy post but I'm actually feeling pretty darn good with 45 minutes to go. I really like the BD interior walkthrough (you could tell Barb liked the BD interior best) and if I have this correct, painted hard tops were never an option for me with the BD so I'm ordering a painted white hard top separately whether it's 21 or 22. The beauty of 22 is that I can attempt to paint my MIC top first and if I really F it up, no prob, just buy the white painted one in a couple of years!

Beachcrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So why can’t some folks order their Broncos with just the soft top and then wait a year and get the white or color painted hardtop? (I’m in FL so cold weather isn’t a factor.)
Sponsored