Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Late availability for black modular hard top?! Isn’t it standard on Wildtrak? Will that delay the whole vehicle? I’m so confused now. ??‍♂
Yes it will delay it. That is why they will reduce the price $1895 and you get the gray top for current delivery
Sponsored

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a functional difference between the modular and the standard MIC tops? I saw that some had removable rear glass (the overland concept?), and wonder if there are different sections that they break down into.

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody else wanna bet the white top will have pieces from different suppliers...there'll be white, eggshell white, vanilla bean white....all in the same top
it'll just be very very light teal/mint and they'll call it cactus white to piss us all off

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m starting to look at it this way. Most of us will wait over a year from reservation to delivery. I plan on holding onto this vehicle for a long time. My current car is perfectly fine. All this translates to, if I have to wait a few months to get what I want, then I’m going to wait. A few month delay will be long forgotten, but not having the vehicle I want will always bother me. Fortunately, I don’t want white/body color top. However, I’ve been concerned with the look of the black painted grill with a MIC top. Especially on the OBX with the body color flares and side view mirrors. Wildtrak same thing with black painted side view. Those are the two trims I’m going back and forth on.

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

now they need to clarify: will a 2022 hard top fit a 2021 bronco or are they making modifications on either that would prevent a match?
It has to be the same 2021/2022. It would be absolutely wild to introduce a new roof 6 months after your first MY comes out. I wouldn't worry about this. It looks like im ordering my white top in 2022 hopefully and running a soft top until then!

Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a functional difference between the modular and the standard MIC tops? I saw that some had removable rear glass (the overland concept?), and wonder if there are different sections that they break down into.
Same panel sections on both, removable glass on the painted roof.

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want Race Red and white top. Given my luck if I wait for MY22 for the white top watch Race Red not be a MY22 color. I’m thinking buy the MY21 Bronco with MIC grey and enjoy it and get the white top when the dust settles.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes the modular has the section over the rear seats break into 2 pieces and you can pop out the rear side windows. I just hope those weather seals are really good.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Planned" is such a tricky unreliable word.......Ford planned a lot for MY21 that went poof

accord77

Big Bend
First Name
joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 acura tlx awd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not getting the mic top. Will get painted top and wrap it.
yes wrap is fine my black roof wrap over 3yrs old now 2 to 3 times of automatic car wash each week. since I have unlimited wash deal. is holding up well, no issues.

Sponsored

BdubBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m too emotional about this purchase. Owning a Scout or 1G Bronco is a childhood dream. The 6G is my best chance at attaining that dream. BUT I FEEL LIKE I’M IGNORING A FLASHING CAUTION LIGHT TO TURN BACK NOW!!!!!
All the signs are there. Why would a COVID Bronco be any different from everything else this year?

75E44EF0-3F21-4C77-BFA3-DBECA6661ECB.gif

72A8591F-CB48-4C05-B334-F299F3C65A36.jpeg

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

now they need to clarify: will a 2022 hard top fit a 2021 bronco or are they making modifications on either that would prevent a match?
Hope they are not like apple and their plugs and it should match lol.
Sponsored