Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Here is what the newly spotted 2-Door Area 51 Badlands would look like with a white roof.
Also added a picture of it with a white grille.

Fifteen52 rims based on the concept models this year are also rendered.

In my opinion, the already good looking Bronco looks even better with the white roof.
Starting to think this may be the build I go with.

Ford Bronco White Roof on the Newly Spotted 2-Door Area 51 White Roof
Ford Bronco White Roof on the Newly Spotted 2-Door Area 51 White Grille
Sponsored

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think a white roof is a must. It’s a shame they are going to wait until 2022 models. At this point unless you are ordering first edition or have been waiting since the 1980’s it may be worth to wait for year 2. I know that’s blasphemy. I am glad Ford resurrected this vehicle it will give jeep a serious run for its money.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There was a reason why Ford chose Cactus Grey with a white roof vs the A51. That A51 with white top is not doing it for me.

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition MAX, F-350, a Tesla, & More...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think a white roof is a must. It’s a shame they are going to wait until 2022 models. At this point unless you are ordering first edition or have been waiting since the 1980’s it may be worth to wait for year 2. I know that’s blasphemy. I am glad Ford resurrected this vehicle it will give jeep a serious run for its money.
Yeah, I’m probably passing on my reservation unless I can hold it off until 2022/23. This is a fun vehicle that I will be taking off road and I’m not ordering until I can get what I want. As of right now, I think I’m waiting to see what Warthog is all about. And I want that painted modular top — white or black, but will depend on what exterior color I ultimately decide on. Hoping MY22/23 will bring some other colors. I’d really like a green one. If I were to order this time around, I’d go Badlands 4-door 2.7 Squatch w/ Lux package in A51 or AMB and shadow black modular top (late availability). In my mind, I’d really like that Warthog w/ 3.0 eco boost and 37’s and white top in a medium to dark metallic green or old school boxwood green.

Sponsored

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition MAX, F-350, a Tesla, & More...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There was a reason why Ford chose Cactus Grey with a white roof vs the A51. That A51 with white top is not doing it for me.
A51 needs the painted glossy shadow black modular top. The MIC grey top looks OK with A51, or at least it looks as good as a crappy molded plastic top will ever look. I’m not a fan of the molded plastic tops on Jeeps. Bronco has not changed my thinking on that.

pjstans

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, I’m probably passing on my reservation unless I can hold it off until 2022/23. This is a fun vehicle that I will be taking off road and I’m not ordering until I can get what I want. As of right now, I think I’m waiting to see what Warthog is all about. And I want that painted modular top — white or black, but will depend on what exterior color I ultimately decide on. Hoping MY22/23 will bring some other colors. I’d really like a green one. If I were to order this time around, I’d go Badlands 4-door 2.7 Squatch w/ Lux package in A51 or AMB and shadow black modular top (late availability). In my mind, I’d really like that Warthog w/ 3.0 eco boost and 37’s and white top in a medium to dark metallic green or old school boxwood green.
I think Ford is making a major mistake by not covering the different roof color options (MIC or painted) right out of the gate...that seems to be such a standard requirement for any vehicle like this. Not sure yet if I will wait or not..but I do know that I will be disappointed with a gray MIC top..and having to switch it out later would suck. If there really are supply issues regarding this the least Ford could do is offer some alternative (e.g. get a grey top but then offer a replacement with a different color at a very reduced price along with trading in the grey top)..that way the owners don't need to deal with the mess of having to unload the grey top

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think Ford is making a major mistake by not covering the different roof color options (MIC or painted) right out of the gate...that seems to be such a standard requirement for any vehicle like this. Not sure yet if I will wait or not..but I do know that I will be disappointed with a gray MIC top..and having to switch it out later would suck. If there really are supply issues regarding this the least Ford could do is offer some alternative (e.g. get a grey top but then offer a replacement with a different color at a very reduced price along with trading in the grey top)..that way the owners don't need to deal with the mess of having to unload the grey top
I agree that having alternative tops would be preferable. I want a white top myself. I can completely see suppliers causing Ford to make tough decisions. I also believe they have no real incentive to push suppliers too hard because A) COVID is screwing with everything and B) they will sell every Bronco they make for the first year, no matter what options are available.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If freight is not astronomical, I'll settle for the grey top for a few months until the black top arrives

I have zero issues with the mic top. I actually think it looks good. But I'm getting WT and with the black details, it feels complete with the black top

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

man i really wish the top glass was clear - the contrast with that and the white top is too much and adds yet another color (the black glass) into the equation unnecessarily. and on the 2 door, having the one clear window and the tinted just looks bad. ugh, want the removable windows but not the tint
Sponsored