_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just spoke with my dealership about my Wildtrack order. Boy! am I eager. I was able to change my order color and specifications. After much thought, I thought the Area 51 color looked too much like the Amazon trucks, so I selected the Race Red color and asked to have a white top. The dealership said that I can get the white top, but it will definitely be a 22 MY. I'm mostly fine with the 22 MY, but the bigger question is: If the top is white, will the fenders also be white? I hope so, otherwise I may switch back to a black top. The black fenders and white top may not look as Bad A!%.

Anyone have any insight to whether white fenders will happen?
See if your dealer is willing to do some paint work. I once got a late 90’s Ranger that had the grey plastic grille but the dealer had painted it body color.

I’m having mine paint the tow hooks.
Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just spoke with my dealership about my Wildtrack order. Boy! am I eager. I was able to change my order color and specifications. After much thought, I thought the Area 51 color looked too much like the Amazon trucks, so I selected the Race Red color and asked to have a white top. The dealership said that I can get the white top, but it will definitely be a 22 MY. I'm mostly fine with the 22 MY, but the bigger question is: If the top is white, will the fenders also be white? I hope so, otherwise I may switch back to a black top. The black fenders and white top may not look as Bad A!%.

I would be shocked if the fenders were also white like the top and if they were it would look awful

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I heard they were going to offer a heritage trim that would have the white roof and white fender flares in MY22. But you know how rumors go.
I think the heritage will have white roof, wheels, and grille but not white flenders.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I plan to grab a white top, but don't want white fenders; just not attractive to me.

That said, I plan to do something different with the fenders anyway. I like the 4WP fender deletes and I'm sure there will be other fender flairs or options that catch my eyes by the time I get my rig at some point next year by the way things are going.

I really want that white top with my Area 51 2 Dr. Then add a classic white stripe pattern down the side and boy look out!

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the words of Mathew McConnaughey..... :LOL: :cool:

Ford Bronco White top with white fenders? wwsqw

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will be great to see Bronco doing things different. Will make the others step up. Like JL and the 392 will put heat on Bronco for the 5.0. Unless they all go electric.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will be great to see Bronco doing things different. Will make the others step up. Like JL and the 392 will put heat on Bronco for the 5.0. Unless they all go electric.
A V8 5.0 would be absolutely dumb of Ford in this day and age.

They've already given a turbo V6 with numbers that old school V8's only dreamed of.

The French now own Jeep, so the days of the 392 or hellcat anything are totally over and really don't make much sense outside of true trophy trucks.

Guys will just need to come into the realities of the 21st century. I know many are kicking and screaming, but it is much more likely that Ford will electrify the Bronco rather than go with a V8. The next Mustang may not even have a V8 (blasphemy!) :oops:

The 2.7 with over 400 lb ft of torque is going to be a beast that eats tires I'm sure and I can't wait to do so. Fuel costs aren't scaring me, but if it were a 5.0 the 8 mpg would.

BunkieDuster69

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 3.6 OB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco White top with white fenders? D7A7CFF2-DF7D-4BBC-B9D5-8A6627B1F764

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All the fender flares with the exception of the painted ones on the OBX are molded black plastic. The white top, when it becomes available, will be painted white. There are no painted Sasquatch (standard on Wildtrak) flares currently so your best option will likely be to have a paint shop take care of painting them white if that's the route you want to go.
How about ordering the white flares off of an OBX? A white OBX of course.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about ordering the white flares off of an OBX? A white OBX of course.
It's been discussed here before but I seem to recall if one were to order "white" (or any other body color) door handles, flares, etc. that they actually arrive at the dealership primed and ready for paint not the actual color. So, you're still going to have to pay to paint them whatever color you wish. That's beside the fact that the OBX flares are not the wider Sasquatch ones.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think your dealer is bull craping you but my dealer said that there paint shop can paint the hard top ,
Sponsored