Sponsored

Aftermarket wheels / tires for your Bronco?

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I used to buy aftermarket wheels for every car I bought to kind of stand out or be original. But with so many people doing exactly that I will keep the factory rims for mine. That and factory rims have got way better looking in the last 20 years so there's no reason IMHO to do so.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I like the CEO's decision. I have been looking at these as well...depending what build I actually settle on. HA
Corey, I've let the CEO choose several things on the Bronco. She's always been a good sport with my foolishness concerning cars/trucks, but I didn't want to push her to far this time. Letting her in on the decisions this time may have been one of my best decisions ever. :)

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Corey, I've let the CEO choose several things on the Bronco. She's always been a good sport with my foolishness concerning cars/trucks, but I didn't want to push her to far this time. Letting her in on the decisions this time may have been one of my best decisions ever. :)
Well Jim it sounds like you and the CEO have an awesome partnership! With all the time we have coming down the pipe it seems to change our minds endlessly on our Broncos, I will keep my fingers crossed that our friends/family/CEOs keep humoring our good-natured "foolishness"!
Make sure to keep posting the CEO's decisions.....she has some good ones ;)

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It depends on which trim I go with.

If I go with a Black Diamond I'll remain with the stock steelies and go to 33s once the original tires need to be replaced. Same with the Big Bend, stock wheels and 33s once the originals wear down.

If I go for a Stock OBX that thing will be getting 17s and 33s straight-away.

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Going Badlands 2dr Sasquatch so no plans for aftermarket wheels. May change tire type when originals wear out.

Sponsored

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello everyone, I see a lot of great looking wheels in this thread! Sorry if this has already been asked, but what sites are you using to look at wheels? My usual list of websites all say they don't show any options yet for the 21 Bronco. Or are you searching with a different make/model (maybe the Ranger)?

Cptjockitch

Wildtrak
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello everyone, I see a lot of great looking wheels in this thread! Sorry if this has already been asked, but what sites are you using to look at wheels? My usual list of websites all say they don't show any options yet for the 21 Bronco. Or are you searching with a different make/model (maybe the Ranger)?
Fifteen52 and method have specific wheels for the bronco. I just went with similar sizes to those wheels for other wheel brands. 6x139.7 lug pattern in 17” diameter. 0 offset. Bronco hub bore should be around 70 but most wheels will have a bigger hub so you can use hub rings to make them fit better.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I been on discount tire and tire rack looking at aftermarket wheel options but no one seems to have anything listed yet for the 2021 bronco. I’m getting the upgraded wheels for my black diamond but was thinking maybe I should just get the steelies if I’m going to upgrade anyway. I was thinking some black rhino wheels or something retro in white for my cactus gray black diamond 2 door

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If your looking for the stock +55 offset there isn't a lot out there. You can look at rims for Rangers.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If your looking for the stock +55 offset there isn't a lot out there. You can look at rims for Rangers.
Yeah I was looking at stock offset I’m just going to get the upgraded black diamond wheels and if something else comes out I like better I’ll just sell my other wheels

Sponsored

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good luck. I haven’t found anything yet close to the Bronco 55mm offset, even searching for rims that fit a ranger. aftermarket rims at 0 offset would stick out about 2” beyond where stock rims would be.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good luck. I haven’t found anything yet close to the Bronco 55mm offset, even searching for rims that fit a ranger. aftermarket rims at 0 offset would stick out about 2” beyond where stock rims would be.
Sounds perfect to me!

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aren't the Sasquatch negative off-set to make room for the wider tire?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Isn't that about where the Squatch rims are? Hence, the wider flares etc?

Dane

Black Diamond
First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500/1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't know much about wheels and tires. So if I got a stock BD, will 285's go on the stock wheels and will it fit without a lift? Originally I wanted a BD sasquatch but not sure I want to wait for "late availability". So thinking about other options.
Sponsored