Sponsored

Who’s Bronco is at a dealership waiting on backorderd parts?

_TJG_

First Edition
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition (4 DR)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My FE has been at the dealer for 2 weeks now waiting on a radiator that’s on backorder. It had a hole in it apparently. Great way to start out being as we only had it for a week and a half since taking delivery lol Curious to what you guys wait time/ETA on getting parts has been?
Sponsored

Djstang2011

Badlands
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My FE has been at the dealer for 2 weeks now waiting on a radiator that’s on backorder. It had a hole in it apparently. Great way to start out being as we only had it for a week and a half since taking delivery lol Curious to what you guys wait time/ETA on getting parts has been?
Broken rear locker with only 100 miles on it. Had it for 24 hours. Probably a bad part from manufacturing. Been sitting at the dealer since 12/16/21. No ETA on parts.
Bronco ownership has been a blast so far🥴

JollyFolly

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

At the dealer for 2 weeks…blown engine. Back order from the engineering department as they look into the 2.7L and the common blown engine.
Waited 3 years from concept, 15 months in order, and then this…
Should have kept my paid off 2015 Wrangler!

P@pper B@ggins

Black Diamond
First Name
Arnaldo
Threads
Reaction score
East Hartford, Hartford, Connecticut, USA
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/ 1998 Honda C-RV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I'm going on 2.5 months

ME HERE IS MY STORY:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...t-the-dealership-for-almost-2-5-months.36179/

Veloblubronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Going on 5 months now because it was damaged in transport, ford can keep the bronco at this point 🤣

Sponsored

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We shall see. My engine blew on the 28th. Towed to dealer the 29th. My dealer called yesterday and said my new engine is scheduled to arrive on Monday. So she has been in the shop for 2 weeks so far.......

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
We shall see. My engine blew on the 28th. Towed to dealer the 29th. My dealer called yesterday and said my new engine is scheduled to arrive on Monday. So she has been in the shop for 2 weeks so far.......
Damn, how did you get on the fast track for an engine?