Who’s buying aftermarket wheels / tires for their Bronco?

TX_Bronco77

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP Level 2
Clubs

I used to buy aftermarket wheels for every car I bought to kind of stand out or be original. But with so many people doing exactly that I will keep the factory rims for mine. That and factory rims have got way better looking in the last 20 years so there's no reason IMHO to do so.

Advertisement

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I like the CEO's decision. I have been looking at these as well...depending what build I actually settle on. HA
Corey, I've let the CEO choose several things on the Bronco. She's always been a good sport with my foolishness concerning cars/trucks, but I didn't want to push her to far this time. Letting her in on the decisions this time may have been one of my best decisions ever. :)

corey07

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150 FX4 5.4L
Clubs

Corey, I've let the CEO choose several things on the Bronco. She's always been a good sport with my foolishness concerning cars/trucks, but I didn't want to push her to far this time. Letting her in on the decisions this time may have been one of my best decisions ever. :)
Well Jim it sounds like you and the CEO have an awesome partnership! With all the time we have coming down the pipe it seems to change our minds endlessly on our Broncos, I will keep my fingers crossed that our friends/family/CEOs keep humoring our good-natured "foolishness"!
Make sure to keep posting the CEO's decisions.....she has some good ones ;)

Reldn

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner TRD ORP, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Clubs

It depends on which trim I go with.

If I go with a Black Diamond I'll remain with the stock steelies and go to 33s once the original tires need to be replaced. Same with the Big Bend, stock wheels and 33s once the originals wear down.

If I go for a Stock OBX that thing will be getting 17s and 33s straight-away.

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2020 Subaru Crosstrek
Going Badlands 2dr Sasquatch so no plans for aftermarket wheels. May change tire type when originals wear out.

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Hello everyone, I see a lot of great looking wheels in this thread! Sorry if this has already been asked, but what sites are you using to look at wheels? My usual list of websites all say they don't show any options yet for the 21 Bronco. Or are you searching with a different make/model (maybe the Ranger)?

Cptjockitch

Wildtrak
First Name
william
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford raptor
Hello everyone, I see a lot of great looking wheels in this thread! Sorry if this has already been asked, but what sites are you using to look at wheels? My usual list of websites all say they don't show any options yet for the 21 Bronco. Or are you searching with a different make/model (maybe the Ranger)?
Fifteen52 and method have specific wheels for the bronco. I just went with similar sizes to those wheels for other wheel brands. 6x139.7 lug pattern in 17” diameter. 0 offset. Bronco hub bore should be around 70 but most wheels will have a bigger hub so you can use hub rings to make them fit better.

Advertisement

Advertisement