Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had a 95 Bronco, it got 11 m/gal so I just couldn’t drive it every day. Beautiful truck! Loved it! A few years ago, gave it to my son, he’s done some upgrades- uses it for fun. Forbade him to sell it! Finally …… after having to buy a Ranger in 2019 (also a wonderful truck) because I needed a vehicle and the new Bronco wasn’t ready. The following year, July 2020, put in my reservation for a Bronco (R082), I never gave up.

i ordered a 2-door Outer Banks, no hard top available for 2-doors and I was NOT going to change mid-steam and go to 4-door to get it faster. So I waited another year. (Gotta say, Bronco’s never came in 4-doors. Not here to piss anyone off., just a fact.)

Mine got built in March 2022, I tracked on the rail car multiple times daily. (sat in rail car yard for over 2 weeks a couple miles from my work), finalized purchase in June 2022.

Granted, it’s a 2.3 but it GOES. Getting 23.1 mpg, mostly highway. It’s got great get up! It’s beautiful, (educating folks it is modeled on the original 60’s model.).

I totally understand those waiting on theirs, I started here for that support. I understand people bought 4-doors so they have more room to camp and/or be able to include their families/friends in the Bronco experience The 2 door has limited space..

it’s the posts I can’t help but see, folks looking to get the extra bucks off of their new Bronco. Why are you here? Should that not be a separate forum category?

I know their are people who are bigger in the Ford races, true Bronco enthusiasts, campers, off roaders, etc. it’s fun reading that stuff. (Hey, I’m a girl.)

“Selling my new Bronco”, get them somewhere else. So, people who really want to buy one whatever the price, can find what they want? And the rest of us don‘t have to wade through that.

Maybe there already is.
Sponsored

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well in case you’re new here, this is one of the biggest places for whiny bitches you have ever encountered, besides twatter. I get people are upset with ford and I would be too… but the bitching that goes on here is almost unbearable. If it isn’t someone complaining about being on dirt mountain or whatever the latest hang up is, it’s someone complaining about a company offering them a product for their bronco. The wait is long, gas mileage mostly sucks, the vehicle and gas are expensive
… shall I go on? At this point this is a luxury buy and not something someone is depending on showing up tomorrow. When everyone ordered their bronco they were told there was a extended wait, some got fucked and who knows when/if they will ever get theirs and I do feel for those people.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well in case you’re new here, this is one of the biggest places for whiny bitches you have ever encountered, besides twatter. I get people are upset with ford and I would be too… but the bitching that goes on here is almost unbearable. If it isn’t someone complaining about being on dirt mountain or whatever the latest hang up is, it’s someone complaining about a company offering them a product for their bronco. The wait is long, gas mileage mostly sucks, the vehicle and gas are expensive
… shall I go on? At this point this is a luxury buy and not something someone is depending on showing up tomorrow. When everyone ordered their bronco they were told there was a extended wait, some got fucked and who knows when/if they will ever get theirs and I do feel for those people.
You're new here, what are you talking about?

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ours are my third and fourth Bronco the wife’s 1st. I had a ‘92 Eddie bower shortly after we met ran that all over the place broke a front axle one year on a snowmobile trip. Fun taking that apart in the cold and driving home in 2wd. I had a late 80’s blue over grey after that one that we had for a short bit. Then a 12 year gap until these new ones. We have each already had ours off road. And plan to do much more.
While I do agree about the number of doors. Having teenage kids that don’t drive yet make the 4 doors a much more pleasant experience.

Sponsored

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

giphy.gif

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

had a 90 and could not wait for the return! i love bronco

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How much will you give me for mine?

Sponsored

Ruggles

Big Bend
First Name
Lindsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 XJ Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Bronco means alot to me, my parents bought their only new car in 1985, a blue and white XLT and I came along the following year. I loved that truck, even after it rusted out for the second time my mom kept it parked beside the house. My dad died suddenly when I was 13, we sold the house when I was done with school and the Bronco went to a neighbor for parts.

As an adult my husband and I bought a 93 Eddie Bauer when our son was little. We had it for a few years, it was his daily driver. He does most of the work on his own cars and he just couldn't keep up with the maintenance so we sold it after a few years and bought something newer for him to drive. Then we found out he was undiagnosed diabetic and that's why he was too exhausted to work on the truck. We kind of kicked ourselves for getting rid of an almost rust free Bronco but didn't dwell too much on it, he changes cars every couple years and realistically I did not want a full size as a daily.

Then 2020 came, we had both been working for the same small company and there was talk of them selling us the company or closing. We wanted out, 10 years in a toxic job and I found something new and started somewhere else that was a much better fit. I heard about the new Bronco and my husband insisted I make a reservation. We are NOT new car people, it was crazy to me and I didn't think I deserved it no matter how bad I wanted one. I budgeted, saved, realized with the new job I could easily afford it and in Feb of 2022 my new Bronco arrived and I couldn't be happier! As a kid I loved the early Broncos too, the new one is exactly what I want in a daily.

I've owned and customized alot of cars over the years but this one truly feels like MY car, I love it, I love taking my mom out in it, and my son thinks it's the best. Looking forward to making lots of memories in my new Bronco, and everyone who sees it always says my dad would be proud ❤

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Bronco is the first Ford I’ve purchased and the first new vehicle we’ve purchased that wasn’t my wife’s daily driver. She has had 5 new vehicles since we married in 1994. My dad had a few Fords back in the 1970’s including a Bronco that I loved. I have no plans of getting rid of my Bronco but really wish my 2nd one, a 7/20/20 without a VIN yet, would get scheduled. My daughters have limited my access, especially now that summer is here and the doors are off for 80% of the miles. We have 3,000 miles on it since we took delivery 4/14 and we were out of town without the Bronco for a week.

Ford Bronco Who “really” is  Bronco fan? 4E7D4A41-C6F6-49FE-B276-89B4857B5B80

Last edited:

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Loved my 76, love my 21!
Ford Bronco Who “really” is  Bronco fan? Bronco_then_now (2)

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Us, we're bronco folks, not just folks with a bronco.....own two 66' a 71', and a 22'. Used to own another 66 and 71 and 81. Parents had a 71 and an 84. Several of HS friends and their parents had 66-77. I've been in and around 66-77 since birth pretty much.

Ford Bronco Who “really” is  Bronco fan? 20160411_161936_zpsc8qwubxv

Ford Bronco Who “really” is  Bronco fan? Screenshot_2016-09-25-00-20-04

Ford Bronco Who “really” is  Bronco fan? Okie4570-BobbyTennell-01

Ford Bronco Who “really” is  Bronco fan? Screenshot_20220603-103040_Gallery

Ford Bronco Who “really” is  Bronco fan? Screenshot_20220520-173203_Gallery
Sponsored