Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here me out for a second... I know I’m not the only the one who is picking certain options to get a 22’ model.

Ever since they update the B&P to include the modular hardtop I’ve thought about how delayed my order will be. The more I thought about it, the more I thought it might actually I’ve a good thing.

#1 - More options may be offered the longer we wait
#2 - Problems with production, initial warranty issues may have time to be worked out. Maybe...
#3 - The longer I wait the more I can plan for upgrades. The aftermarket products should be in full effect by 22’
#4 - I can see what Jeep does for their 22’s. I already have a 21 Rubicon.

Of course I am as anxious and excited as any of you, but I’m trying to look at this with a more objective view.

Please don’t kill me on my opinion
Sponsored

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My decision is more based on what I want to look at everyday in the long run. Is it worth getting my Bronco a few months earlier but have to settle for a MIC Gray Top... or wait a couple of months to get the Shadow Black Modular Top? I am in the camp of waiting for the SBMT and not settling for MIC Gray.

The question is, will Ford hold to “Late Availability” for MY21 or will that selection actually push us into MY22. I guess only time will tell. Either way, I am going to wait until March to place my order so that we have as much time as possible to gather info on the timeline for each option.

Getting a 4-Door Wildtrak in A51.... I know its superficial but if my grill and mirror caps are going to be black I would kinda like to have my top match. Again, just my opinion but I guess I am paying the bill for this dream.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Me. Closing on a house in October. Would like to get my Bronco in early '22.

I have July 15 and Oct 1 reservations.
I have a July 15th and an October 31 reservations. I’ve gone back and forth on which one to use for many of the same reasons mentioned on this forum. Now things may change between now and March but am leaning towards the July 15 with the late availability modular top. Is it my perfect build- no and maybe that would never be available. But I am older and life is short and I want to be able to enjoy it for as long as I can.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Res. 7/14 & 10/31
I took a second res on Oct 31st in case I want to delay one and POSSIBLY have more options for the second one.

So that leaves me with how to plan the first one to get right away (day 1 res) and what to get on it and still order up a second res.... what's the longest I can seperate the two???

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not in a hurry to get it, my ‘17 tacoma is an awesome truck- reliable and only 27k miles. But the more photos I see the more I get stupid excited.
So I see both sides of it- wanting the damn thing now and waiting for more options, more color choices. But with that is the uncertainly of price increases, the Fear of missing out affect when your neighbor rolls down the street in a bronco...

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a July 15th and an October 31 reservations. I’ve gone back and forth on which one to use for many of the same reasons mentioned on this forum. Now things may change between now and March but am leaning towards the July 15 with the late availability modular top. Is it my perfect build- no and maybe that would never be available. But I am older and life is short and I want to be able to enjoy it for as long as I can.

LOL, we were typing at the same time with the same stories!!

Not that I can afford TWO Broncos, but maybe drive a plain janer for as long as it takes to get the second one???? Unsure how bad of a hit I'd take on resale though....

Potatomafia

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Tahoe PPV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Me. Im a late October reservation and I want a basemansquatch with a white roof. Plus I want to know if there are other colors coming in MY22 before I submit my order. I'm fine with waiting for delivery until I know I can get EXACTLY what I want.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here me out for a second... I know I’m not the only the one who is picking certain options to get a 22’ model.

Ever since they update the B&P to include the modular hardtop I’ve thought about how delayed my order will be. The more I thought about it, the more I thought it might actually I’ve a good thing.

#2 - Problems with production, initial warranty issues may have time to be worked out. Maybe...
#3 - The longer I wait the more I can plan for upgrades. The aftermarket products should be in full effect by 22’

Of course I am as anxious and excited as any of you, but I’m trying to look at this with a more objective view.

Nope......not even if hell freezes over. I am ready.:cool:????⛺??

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
No. More options= more $.

I'll take a July delivery

Sponsored

tnobull

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr BD Bronco + Salsa Journeyman Flat Bar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m in a similar situation. My reasoning mostly stems from my current financial situation during covid. I’m a business owner that has had to close down in Oregon until things clear up. Plus that Jeep 4xE has really peaked my interest, so some extra time to decide things is favorable for me.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe just lease? Get a new one in 3yrs. Different colors, different options...

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not me. I really want a base mansquatch, but I'm not waiting a year for it. I figure I'll upgrade stuff myself and probably end up with better anyway, except for that upgraded front axle. Just hoping I don't regret waiting for it.

First hour reservation and I want it now. I'll make do with a Black Diamond.

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want a '21, but if it comes down to it (due to delays, dealer allocation, etc.) a '22 will be OK with me.
More time=Bigger down-payment, maybe even pay cash...
MY22=New colors (confirmed) and options/accessories (also confirmed)
I really don't have to be "First on the Block".

J Jernigan

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Platinum, 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

why not just cancel your original reservation and then reserve another?
Sponsored