NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a FE reserved so that has to be a 21 unless I switch trims. Considering ‘22 for GVWR update so may end up being forced to switch trims.
Sponsored

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m going to be MY22 because of my October reservation. That’s ok, my old car has plenty of life in it. But I’m hoping to be at the front of the line for MY22 or be accelerated to late 21 due to having a pretty standard build.

Badlands, no squatch, yes 2.7 and auto. Charcoal, I’m fine with the MIC, likely high, stock wheels and rubber. That should be easy enough for them to stamp out another as part of a production run.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope Ford makes it easy for those who want to wait. I would take my Bronco today if I could get it.
This is exactly what I am hoping for as well. I have a first night reservation but really want to wait to see what MY22 colors will be available. I'm planning on going black mod top, 2.7 and squatch so there is a possibility it would be MY22 anyways.

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m in a funky situation with this because I have an August 8th reservation so I am thinking realistically late MY21 or early MY22. The only issue is I plan on purchasing a house in ‘22 and with my luck I’ll be in the process of closing when my Bronco get delivered and I need to take on the car loan which looks bad :(

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Day One reservation. The only thing I’d change on my 4 dr Wildtrak is the interior ... so if a ‘late arrival’ means I get a black interior I’d be willing ... otherwise I’m ready to take delivery (and live with the interior for 36 payments!) yesterday!

Sponsored

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m in a funky situation with this because I have an August 8th reservation so I am thinking realistically late MY21 or early MY22...
This is where I'm at. It's nerve-racking though since we don't really know if there actually will be many more options for the '22 other than some vague promises. A white top in '22 could very easily be a late availability in 22.

I'm quite happy with the options right now and I'd be thrilled if somehow the "allocation formula" moves me up since I'm in rural America surrounded by nothing but Jeeps and f-150s but I just don't see that happening. But if I end up the last order of '21 and two months later they fix the carpet on the back of the seats, add green paint, white tops and pony, I'll be a little bummed.

If I were day 1, no way in hell I'd chose to be delayed.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here me out for a second... I know I’m not the only the one who is picking certain options to get a 22’ model.

Ever since they update the B&P to include the modular hardtop I’ve thought about how delayed my order will be. The more I thought about it, the more I thought it might actually I’ve a good thing.

#1 - More options may be offered the longer we wait
#2 - Problems with production, initial warranty issues may have time to be worked out. Maybe...
#3 - The longer I wait the more I can plan for upgrades. The aftermarket products should be in full effect by 22’
#4 - I can see what Jeep does for their 22’s. I already have a 21 Rubicon.

Of course I am as anxious and excited as any of you, but I’m trying to look at this with a more objective view.

Please don’t kill me on my opinion
You already own a brand new 21 Rubicon AND you're buying a new bronco? Sounds like a bang bang to me.

Bang- bang : noun, to consume a full meal at one restaurant, and immediately afterwards traveling to another restaurant and eating another full size meal.

I think it's completely unnecessary and a financially unfeasible option for most. So, congrats on your status. You have a 21 Rubicon. Waiting for a my22 bronco should be no issue for you. The Rubicon will barely have a chance to get broken in during the wait period

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'd happily give up my spot to someone who is in a rush, but I don't want to go all the way to the back of the line. I don't need the Bronco for basic transportation, so getting it next summer doesn't do me any good. Anytime between Thanksgiving and this time next year would be perfect for a season of winter duty. I should have done July and Oct res like others, but I just have one for July so that ship has sailed.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not waiting. There is nothing that is 'late availability' that I need. :cool:

Sponsored

YTFORD

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST & 2020 GT PP2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We are getting the modular black top so I guess we will have a delayed Bronco. I just wish they would say how delayed that actually is.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For sure I will not buy a Bronco without the painted modular top. A bonus would be the addition of a green if I get bounced back to a '22.

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Better to wait and get what you want then settle for second best options. Should have followed that philosophy when i got married the first time.lol

OP
OP
RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You already own a brand new 21 Rubicon AND you're buying a new bronco? Sounds like a bang bang to me.

Bang- bang : noun, to consume a full meal at one restaurant, and immediately afterwards traveling to another restaurant and eating another full size meal.

I think it's completely unnecessary and a financially unfeasible option for most. So, congrats on your status. You have a 21 Rubicon. Waiting for a my22 bronco should be no issue for you. The Rubicon will barely have a chance to get broken in during the wait period
Before rushing to judgement: Rubicon is for my wife, Bronco is for me. Unless you are paying my bills why would you care what’s feasible or not ??‍♂
Sponsored