Sponsored

Who can retrieve your rail car number once shipped?

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wondering if any dealership employee (not _only_ one from my dealership) would be able to find the shipping information (rail car number) for my Bronco.

Anyone know?
Sorry this answer is NotApplicable, please try again later.
Sponsored

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The rail car automation never understands what combination of letters/numbers I’m saying. This is a sign I’m just not meant to know if and when my Bronco will arrive until it’s here

Ashley5180

First Edition
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150, 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I tracked my rail car from MAP to Houston after my Bronco guy at my dealership gave me the rail car info. The CSX automated tracker is not the greatest with the Letters! It's best to not have it on speaker phone and make sure there is no background noise. Speak slow and clearly.

It took two days after loading to leave MAP. Loaded on 7/13 and finally left on 7/15. It arrived in Houston on 7/24. It offloaded the rail car on 7/29 (yes, it sat for 5 days) and was released to the Hauling company on 7/31. It will be delivered to the dealership on 8/2. (Yes, I am excited)

Hope this helps! Just because you get tracking info and can see where it is, it could still be days before it gets offloaded and a few more for the haulers to get it to your dealership. I know it's been a.long road for us but be patient with the rail system. They are dropping/picking up way more than just our broncos.

International_George

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 International Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I tracked my rail car from MAP to Houston after my Bronco guy at my dealership gave me the rail car info. The CSX automated tracker is not the greatest with the Letters! It's best to not have it on speaker phone and make sure there is no background noise. Speak slow and clearly.

It took two days after loading to leave MAP. Loaded on 7/13 and finally left on 7/15. It arrived in Houston on 7/24. It offloaded the rail car on 7/29 (yes, it sat for 5 days) and was released to the Hauling company on 7/31. It will be delivered to the dealership on 8/2. (Yes, I am excited)

Hope this helps! Just because you get tracking info and can see where it is, it could still be days before it gets offloaded and a few more for the haulers to get it to your dealership. I know it's been a.long road for us but be patient with the rail system. They are dropping/picking up way more than just our broncos.
Did you get a built email or shipped email?

Ashley5180

First Edition
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150, 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Did you get a built email or shipped email?
Blend was 6/29, built email was 7/12, shipping email was 7/14. Dealer was in constant contact so he told me before the emails were sent.
Sponsored