Sponsored

Who do we need to petition for an aftermarket Bronco ii style hard top?

AtomJester

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco ii
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Huge rounded rear windows, preferably removable or with the ability to tilt! The rear windows of the Bronco ii were the first feature that even turned my eye towards broncos. Would love to see a modern take!
Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like those windows too but I think the glass would be too fragile to be a removable top. There will be a little flex in the tops when they come off and I would not think the glass, or maybe even the gasket, could handle much flex at all. Someone can correct me if I am wrong.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like those windows too but I think the glass would be too fragile to be a removable top. There will be a little flex in the tops when they come off and I would not think the glass, or maybe even the gasket, could handle much flex at all. Someone can correct me if I am wrong.
Either way, the support bars are there..so it wouldn't be like the original unobstructed view.

ColtN0ir

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
could be awesome if someone figures one out

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Huge rounded rear windows, preferably removable or with the ability to tilt! The rear windows of the Bronco ii were the first feature that even turned my eye towards broncos. Would love to see a modern take!
Would be interesting if someone could pull it off, but I don't see how it would be possible on the new design. Maybe on the Bronco Sport, but it wouldn't work on the full size Bronco.
Sponsored