Sponsored

Who else has a spouse that indulges you and your automotive obsessions?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wife allows my car habit. Other than our daily drivers, I've got an older M3 and a Porsche GT4 in the garage. She even started doing track events with me!
I introduced mine to motorcycles when we met and now she smokes me on the track.

Ford Bronco Who else has a spouse that indulges you and your automotive obsessions? 0FFE5DC8-CDB2-48C2-A9DC-27191E232F08
Sponsored

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
My girlfriend absolutely hates it. She’s 0% impressed by the Bronco, regardless of trim or package.

She also gets really uncomfortable when I “fangirl” over súper cars here in Houston. Or take pictures of them ?

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was aware of what she was getting into as far as my cars when we started dating. Not sure she understood what being married to a car dealer meant for her cars though. Just sold her Explorer a month ago since we were out of used cars to sell, now there aren't any new Explorers so she's driving the rusty Ford 500 we've had to haul the dog around.

I often have her drive used cars that have intermittent issues that we think are fixed before they go on the lot. Last week it was a dirty, rusty F150 farm truck we'd just put timing chains in. Its glamorous being a car dealers wife.

lni

Badlands
First Name
Lni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2Dr Badsquatch, Porsche GT4, BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I introduced mine to motorcycles when we met and now she smokes me on the track.
NHMS! When I lived in Boston, used to head there with the BMW club regularly. Miss Watkins Glen badly though.

Badass that she rides as well! My wife is doing pretty well, but doesn't feel the need to do what I do at the track!

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NHMS! When I lived in Boston, used to head there with the BMW club regularly. Miss Watkins Glen badly though.

Badass that she rides as well! My wife is doing pretty well, but doesn't feel the need to do what I do at the track!
Yep!

NHMS has been very good to us... though I did stuff it into the wall on turn 2 and had to ride the trailer back in shame.
Ford Bronco Who else has a spouse that indulges you and your automotive obsessions? BCA0580B-B666-4E6C-91B5-E2DF7F61CF66

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if this is the right place for this thread. But my wife is an amazing woman who not only built the cabin we live in but almost always supports my automotive dreams and ideas. She just gave me part of my birthday present early, a nice new Flexfit Bronco hat and Maverick shirt to remind me of the hotrod I left on the mainland to come find her. The other part of it is a 20 ton shop press we will be getting in the next week or so.
Ford Bronco Who else has a spouse that indulges you and your automotive obsessions? BCA0580B-B666-4E6C-91B5-E2DF7F61CF66

Batman (our dog) approves!

Does anyone else have as amazing a spouse as I have? Share your stories of your enabler.
Wait, let me get this straight. Your wife built the place you live in, supports your Bronco obsession AND you get to live in Maui.

You sir , win the Internetz for the day!

?

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am lucky I have a husband that understands all of my obsessions, horses, hiking, cars, furthering my education. But as far as indulging them, whelp, I’m not afraid to work for what I want in life. Made it a promise to myself never to depend on anyone financially or otherwise so while he’s definitely along for the ride and I’d have it no other way, I’m the one driving the car, and I’m happy he’s having fun with me, cuz this Bronc will always have a wildly independent streak. That being said, he’s literally my favorite person in the world and there’s no one I’d rather be touring around to the ends of the earth with ?

Sponsored

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, wife is a supporter...... I have been through a lot of vehicles, new, old and custom and she has supported it...... This is the 1st vehicle (the bronco) that was her sole idea and she is very excited to daily drive it...... as she says..... I will let her believe it is hers. but will secretly throw many aftermarket goodies on it.......

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure if this is the right place for this thread. But my wife is an amazing woman who not only built the cabin we live in but almost always supports my automotive dreams and ideas. She just gave me part of my birthday present early, a nice new Flexfit Bronco hat and Maverick shirt to remind me of the hotrod I left on the mainland to come find her. The other part of it is a 20 ton shop press we will be getting in the next week or so.
Does anyone else have as amazing a spouse as I have? Share your stories of your enabler.
“Indulges” is a strong word. More like tolerates. But, she still is awesome! And always figures out ways to get me to reciprocate.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My girlfriend absolutely hates it. She’s 0% impressed by the Bronco, regardless of trim or package.

She also gets really uncomfortable when I “fangirl” over súper cars here in Houston. Or take pictures of them ?
Measure twice, cut once. Take your time.